Problem accessing radio channels (1 Viewer)

Ralph Holmes

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 5, 2015
    Home Country
    Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
    I use MP2.2.1 with a Hauppauge WinTV-dualHD USB device on Windows 10. It is ten months since I wanted to record a radio programme, but the desire has now arisen again.
    In the past, I could gain access to radio channels from the TV guide by clicking the < > symbols to toggle between radio and TV. This is not working and I would like to record a radio programme this evening.
    Can anybody help, please? Keep it simple: I am not an expert.
    Cheers
    Ralph

Last edited:

Ralph Holmes

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 5, 2015
    Home Country
    I still haven't been able to resolve this problem. The radio stations are there and I can record a programme using the Search function if I know what it is called.

Is there anybody who can help?

Cheers

Ralph

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    by clicking the < > symbols to toggle between radio and TV. This is not working and I would like to record a radio programme this evening.
    It works here, however, I am not using the latest stable but the recent development version.

Verify that you have an All Channels-group for Radio in the TV Configuration. It doesn't need to be visible, yet if not you will habe to add your favorite stations to an own dedicated group.

Ralph Holmes

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 5, 2015
    Home Country
    Thank you for your reply.

I have opened "MediaPortal 2 TV Configuration" and selected "Radio Channels".

There is a tab for "All Channels" and it contains the radio stations I want.

I have just repaired MP2 (again - it frequently needs this) and I think I am using the most up-to-date version (2.1.1), though not a beta version.

Any further advice would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Ralph

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom