Problem creating my own channel group (1 Viewer)

claudio_l2005

Portal Member
March 21, 2006
Windows Version: XP SP2
CPU Type: AMD Athlon XP 2400+
Memory: 512 MB
Motherboard: Asus A7V600-F
Motherboard Chipset: VIA
Motherboard Bios: AWARD Asus 1003
Video Card: ATI Radeon 9250
Video Card Driver: 8.221.0.0
Sound Card: Soundmax Analog Devices
Sound Card AC3: coaxial out
Sound Card Driver: 5.12.1.3663
1. TV Card: Skystar 2
1. TV Card Type: DVB-S
1. TV Card Driver: 4.3.2
2. TV Card: Hauppauge PVR150
2. TV Card Type: analog
2. TV Card Driver: 2.0.35.23258
Video Codec: Mpeg2Dec Filter
Audio Codec: MPEG/AC3/DTS/LPCM Audio Decoder
Satelite/CableTV Provider: Hotbird 13E
HTPC Case: Cooler Master
Power Supply: Cooler Master
Remote: Microsoft MCE
TV: Philips bsure SV1
TV - HTPC Connection: Sub-D

HI,

after tuning eutelsat 13E, a certain number of channel groups are automatically created. With RC2 I was able to delete the groups and create my own group where put the main Italian channels like Rai1,2,3 rete4 etc.
Now it is not possible anymore. If I delete the automatically created group, I lose any reference to those channels that where in that group, without having any possibility to recover that channels.

This happen for some channel and not for other. In particular, I lose rete4, canale5, italia1 and not Rai1,2,3.
All channels are still present in the channel list, but I lose any possibility to join any group for that channels.

Taipan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    If you first create the new group, assign the channels from the automatically created groups, and then delete the automatically created groups, does that work for you?

This is the process I use, and it works fine in RC3....:)

claudio_l2005

Portal Member
    March 21, 2006
    No way.

That was working with RC2 in my case. As you know, there are two types of group. The deletable group and the not deletable one.
    The channel I was speacking about, are only in the deletable "mediaset" group and from there is not possible to move any channel to the my new group. If I delete that group, some channels came back to the "undeletable" mediaset group and from there I can move to the destination group.
    For other channels coming from the deleted "mediaset" group, no way, they are lost. I'm not able to get them anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom