Problem importing series with numbers in the title (1 Viewer)

z3us

Portal Pro
December 4, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain
Hi. The plugin is not importing data for this show:
La dimensión desconocida 2002: Season 1 Episode List

The files are named this way:
La Dimension Desconocida 2002 1x01.avi
And they are in DVDs so I cant rename them

The plugin try to import data of the episode 2x02 (for the previous example filename), and 1x01 is taken as the episode title.

I have seen people having problems with the tv show 24, pm it seems to be a problem with the passing of series containing digits in its titles.

I use this expression:

Code:
^.*?\\?(?<series>[^\\$]+?)(?:s(?<season>[0-3]?\d)\s?ep?(?<episode>\d\d)|(?<season>(?:[0-1]\d|(?<!\d)\d))x?(?<episode>\d+))(?!\d)(?:[ .-]?(?:
s\k<season>e?(?<episode2>\d{2}(?!\d))|\k<season>x?(?<episode2>\d{2}(?!\d))|(?<episode2>\d\d(?!\d))|E(?<episode2>\d\d))|)[ -.]*
(?<title>(?![^\\]*?sample)[^\\]*?[^\\]*?)\.(?<ext>[^.]*)$
Any suggestion?
Thanks

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Country flag
    Try removing the '2002' from the filename, the parsing expression is probably getting confused

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user requirements out of the box. Aside from its support for Live TV and Radio, it offers a complete media server for music, movies, and TV shows. Info is automatically downloaded from various sources to...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
    Replies
    Views
    Update: I kept at this until I found a solution (or 2 rather). I didn't know it at the time, but perhaps this post would have been better served in the EPG discussion area. To those viewing this that might have the same problem: Thanks to @lightshock and @Lehmden for this development and for their posts to help me find this solution...
    Update: I kept at this until I found a solution (or 2 rather). I didn't know it at the time, but perhaps this post would have been...
    I've been at this for days, and I can't seem to get the advanced record settings to name TV recordings with Series and Episode...
    Replies
    Views
    File rename processes can be done as mass action. You don't need to touch 2900 files one by one. Video file aspects can easily be displayed using tools. But I understand where you come from.
    File rename processes can be done as mass action. You don't need to touch 2900 files one by one. Video file aspects can easily be...
    Hi, I have troubles importing series in MP 2.1. It happens on my media server running MP 2.1 Pre (see system specs). I have a...
    Replies
    Views
    MPExtended (Mobil access) for MP2 only for TV access It's available and properly working since beginning of this year... I've used it until I switched over from DVB-S to SAT>IP in Spring 2018 where such things are no longer necessary at all.
    MPExtended (Mobil access) for MP2 only for TV access It's available and properly working since beginning of this year... I've used...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Final Since the recent release of MediaPortal 2.2pre, we fixed some minor things. We now...
    Replies
    Views
    As I live in Germany my source (Tvtv.de) is not useful for you, sorry. I'm not very familiar with US TV, but afaik Schedules Direct has the data you need in their service. But SchedulesDirect isn't free of charge... The TV Engine in MP1 and MP2 is the same, so maybe those tools can be used for MP2 as well (I don't know, maybe you'll...
    As I live in Germany my source (Tvtv.de) is not useful for you, sorry. I'm not very familiar with US TV, but afaik Schedules Direct...
    I've setup a custom value under MediaPortal - TV Server Configuration --> Recording --> Custom paths and filenames --> Series -->...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom