Problem installing with Medion DVB-T/DVB-S card (1 Viewer)

Maschine

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 15, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Okay said:
    Any further development on this issue?

Yep, install one of the commercial encoders mentioned on the MP homepage some days ago. For example PowerEncoder.

Maschine

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Done that; Cyberlink Power Cinema / PowerDVD) but all I get is;

Code:
    Unable to create graph for this device
    .. in setup.

Maschine

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 15, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Power DVD does for sure not include an Encoder. And with the PowerCinema Encoder -as mentioned above- we didn't get it to work as the encoder falls back to MPEG1 automatically and so isn't useable. You'll need exactly those programs mentioned in the news on MP homepage.

Maschine

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Ok... thanks!

Btw, got ridd of error, but this is my screen right now;

And with the PowerCinema Encoder -as mentioned above- we didn't get it to work as the encoder falls back to MPEG1 automatically and so isn't useable. You'll need exactly those programs mentioned in the news on MP homepage.

Which programs is that?

Commerical Software Encoder
    Written by DMAN
    Friday, 24 February 2006

We have recently added support for CyberLink & InterVideo Encoders for TV cards who do not ship with encoders or decent ones (i.e. Pinnacle).

You can get these encoders with popular applications such as CyberLink PowerCinema, PowerEncoder etc. The InterVideo titles would be Home Theatre, WinDVR, iVideoToGo etc.

This enables more users to use thier TV cards with MediaPortal provided they have a decent processor (See my news item on the 5th of February).

So to get your card supported please let me know via email that the card requires a Commerical Encoders then follow the instructions here... https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/viewtopic.php?t=12846

If you wish for more commercial software encodres to be supported send me the information of the application and a web link to download a trial etc.
    Note: The Encoder settings have to be set in the associated application before using MediaPortal. MediaPortal at this time cannot adjust the quality controls for these encoders however I have written to both parties asking for SDK support.

EDIT: Moved my issue here

Grime87

August 10, 2006
    SAA7134 TV-Card.....How annoying it is!!

I got a SAA7134 ...and when i go through the TV setup within the program..it doesnt recognize it as a Capture card. Whats this abot??
    Can someone please help me configure this....because my PowerCinema doesnt work so i thogh: Great...finally somthing that i can watch TV on....but now im missin simpsons on my pc...and am now only abble to watch it on my Plasma TV in the living room..its a hard life ah!!!... :wink:
    Please help...Cheers all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom