Problem not stoping stream the right way. (1 Viewer)

joxen

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    stockholm
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    @Oxan

i dont know hove to explain in a good way but whil make it a try :) (sorry for bad english)

i have sucksesfully made a streming profile that works whith dvb-ip in mediaportal and it is working like a sharm when i scan one or two channels but if i i make a m3u file whith more channels and then scan the tvserver not releasing the stream end hangs the tvserver whit xxx started streams.

hope you understand and if you have time to help, Which log files should I post .

Lyfesaver74

Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Joxen, in the MPE configuration under troubleshooting, you can click a button that exports all logs that are needed to debug MPE. Just push that button and then post the zip file here.

joxen

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    stockholm
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    i dont like the ide of posting all my logs from webserver in mpextended the streaming details is in plain text and not protected.

i dont have a good way to reproduse the time the steaming hangs but iam trying to narow it down.

it might be the tvserver dvb-ip filter is not sending kill stream when not abel to decode.

what is the main frustrating is that when it dosent work i have to restart both server/mpextended/webserver and client tvserver to make it run again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom