Problem to create Hover image for MyKino (1 Viewer)

Albert2002

Portal Member
July 2, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi there,

am using Bleazlewilde 8.1.1 and I love it since 7.0! Thanx or your great work!

But however, I have a problem to make a hoover image and / or a green bar for Mykino and here

Sorry its all in German due to its a plug-in to get news from your local cinema in Germany.

I had no problems with other plug ins to ad the Hoover image or the green bar, but with this plug in - no chance. Any idea what to try?

I already tried hover_mein kinoprogramm.png so its named in the Bleazlewilde Skin and also hover_myKino.png as its named on the config page.
Any suggestions?

Albert

Bleazle

Portal Pro
July 14, 2007
Pukekohe
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Hi Albert

I called the hover image hover_mein kinoprogramm.png (as you have) and it works here (just copy that file from B3W into the BleazleWide/Media directory to test this).

Unfortunately I can't get a fading green bar to appear either :( I have this problem with some other plugins also: MediaTip, Sleep Control & HTPCInfo - but Micropolis (the creator of these plugins) is going to have a look at his code to see what is different/why creating a button for these plugins doesn't work as it does for every other plugin. Maybe you could ask the developer of myKino to do the same? If you get an answer/solution can you post it here please, thanks.

Regards

Dave

Albert2002

Portal Member
July 2, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
AW: Problem to create Hover image for MyKino

Hi Dave,

thx a lot for your help. I have to say, sometimes I am to stupid..
I just forgot the last "m" in hover_mein kinoprogramm.png in the name because I could not see it on the skin. The Developer of the Plug in created a new *.dll. With this *.dll is everything fine and the fading green bar is working too!

Link to the new *.dll

:D

Albert

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom