[Problem] TVStream STOP (1 Viewer)

skandy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 23, 2006
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    With MPWebStream I was able to change to one stream to another, and MPWebStream stopped automatically the previous stream to start the new one.

with MPExtended you need to wait , since timeout expires, to start a new stream different to the old one, if you don t wait this timeout there is the following exception: AllCardsBusy.

I am using MPExtended to Stream Mediaportal to an UPNP Television using a UPNP Server. This works ok, but the stream is not stopped when you stop the video (HTTP access to the stream) and you need to wait for this timeout to start the new stream (for another channel, or channel zapping)

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Yeah, I reducuded the timeout to 5 seconds and added the option to make it instant (add the cost of slightly worse performance) in 0.4.2 (release next weekend).

skandy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 23, 2006
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    As i understood, this behaviour will be modified by a file config option in next release?

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    As i understood, this behaviour will be modified by a file config option in next release?
    Yeah, you can choose between two options on the settings page:
    - Instantly stop timeshifting but slightly worse performance for streaming (i.e. more CPU used)
    - Stop timeshifting after 5 seconds but better performance

skandy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 23, 2006
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Works great now on 0.4.2!!!! stream stops automatically on channel change and starts the new stream :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom