Problem with DVB-C channel (1 Viewer)

Vasilich

Portal Pro
August 30, 2009
Germany, Mayence
Home Country
Russian Federation Russian Federation
about analog tuner:
2012-09-28 15:41:20.885200 [(5)]: Exception :TvLibrary.TvExceptionSWEncoderMissing: No audio compressor filter found. You must install a supported audio encoder!
so you need to configure audio compressor in TVServer (see wiki http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_...rs/5_Scan_Analog/Software_Encoding_Card_Setup )

about DVB-C: i see that all channels you try to scan are non-FTA (i.e paid channels). Does this card have CAM slot? if not - is it deactivated in tuner settings?

general: as i understood, your tuner is a hybrid tuner, so you cannot use several tuners (DVB-C, DVB-T and analog) simultaneously. If so - have you configured your tuners as hybrid ones? http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_...er_Configuration/02_TV_Servers/1_Hybrid_Cards

Last edited:

Ciripke

September 25, 2012
Home Country
Hungary Hungary
Hi Vasilich!

This card (usb stick) doesn't have CAM slot so I uncheck the box in the tuner settings.
Yes these are paid channels but I have valid subscription for the channels. (As general I watch the channels in my plazma without any card).

Yes this is a hybrid tuner but I would like to use only the DVB-C part. I groupped them to hybrid.

Terratec Cinergy HTC

Best regards

C.

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hello again Ciripke

Thanks for the log files. (y)
    Vasilich, thank you also for your comments - they are good. :)

The only other thing I would add is to check the preferred network provider setting:
    http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_...nfiguration/02_TV_Servers#Edit_Tuner_Settings

Try "DVBC" instead of "generic".
    Sometimes tuners can be picky about that setting for reasons that I don't really understand. Maybe the sequence of commands to the driver; maybe some parameters not set as expected; not sure...

mm

Ciripke

September 25, 2012
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    Hi mm1352000!

I tried the DVBC parameter but without success.
    I don't know what could be the problem.
    The most weird things is if I try any other progs they find the channels but the moment of the MP installation all channel lost. (the previously seen channels are show black screens.)

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    When you say "black screen", are you certain that the problem is with locking on signal?
    It is possible that codecs installed by MP could affect *playback* of media in other software that uses DirectShow.

Ciripke

September 25, 2012
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    when I install the MP from this point no signal detected by any software (include Mp).

are there any windows logs available?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom