Problem with Trakt rating dialog getting clobbered

Discussion in 'General Support' started by Gcarr, January 1, 2018.

1. Gcarr
    • Premium Supporter

Gcarr MP Donator

Ratings:
    +16 / 0
    Home Country:
    United States of America United States of America
    Show System Specs
    I'm not positive but I believe this problem began after I installed MP 1.18 (currently on 1.19pre). What happens is, after watching a recorded TV show on my client pc, the Trakt dialog will come up for me to rate the show but, before I can finish rating, another dialog pops up telling me that I've lost my connection to the server. The Trakt dialog then disappears, recording no rating. I initially brought this up in the trakt forum and after trying several things, (skins etc.) I figured out that it only happened when the server has gone to sleep. It was suggested there that that the dialog for the lost server connection was not checking to see if another dialog was active (seemingly killing the Trakt rating dialog).

So my question I guess is, should this be opened as a bug? Is there any way to just disable the dialog for the lost connection? I really don't want to have to keep the server up all the time.

I've attached logs. The Trakt dialog appears at 10:21:31.418 in the TraktPlugin log and gets closed shortly after the Heartbeat entry at 10:21:34,979 in MediaPortal log.

Attached Files:

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!