Problem with ts files (1 Viewer)

icebaer1973

Portal Member
November 30, 2007
Merzig
Home Country
Germany Germany
Thanks for testing. I have try to record with udrec. It´s the same problem. Ok.....never change a running system ;o) i will work with 0.2.0.0.

icebaer1973

Portal Member
November 30, 2007
Merzig
Home Country
Germany Germany
hi tourettes,

the developer of xmediagrabber has fixed the streamin engine. nox the file should contain the PMT ID.

But MP does not work. Ist it possible that i upload the file an you can make a short check, what´s wron with this file?

the developer of xmediagrabber will fixed ist, so that ist works in mediaportal.

thomas

angryjack

Portal Member
February 28, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi icebear1973,

read this article today because i was on business trip.

I have a similar configuration, only using a Dbox2 cable instead. With MP 0.2.3.0 and latest SVN it is working fantastic without problems. I also use udrec as streaming server on my HTPC.

VLC with ffdshow is playing every video and audio content for me. Inside the VLC plugin of MP i mapped all extensions to VLC. First i thought i do need Mplayer but it was not neccessary.

The UDREC server i run automatically with Autostart and option "udrec.exe -sso -chepg -ts" to receive the EPG channel information. Then i can set a timer on the Dbox and the TS will be recorded with EPG info :) .

Hope this helps you.

icebaer1973

Portal Member
November 30, 2007
Merzig
Home Country
Germany Germany
thx for your reply,

in xmediagrabber i can use udrec. but i can´t use ist with your "options". And the only version i can play my ts files is 0.2.0.0.

but the developer of xmediagrabber are interessted to fix it.

you use den VLC plugin for Mp? i don´t now it.....but i will take a look.

thomas

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom