Problems with Black Glass and moving pictures (1 Viewer)

Jimbob123

Portal Member
April 15, 2009
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi all.

First of all my compliments to all those who have helped create this very good skin.

Forgive me for duplicating this thread. I am trying to get two different skins working at the moment, and posted this twice incase the answer was different for both threads.

My only problem (so far!) is with moving pictures.

I am using Moving Pictures version 0.7.5.681 and the layout is not very good (it displays all the movie details in writing at the bottom of the screen!) I just want posters until a poster is clicked and then all the details. Also the MovingPictures movie information is not being displayed properly!

Also, I am not happy with the way TV series is layed out. The series info and poster is displayed when the banner is selected. I just want the banners displayed until the banner is clicked, then all the details and posters.

I am using the version of TV series and moving pictures that came with the StreamedMP installer.

Thanks.

hockstatter

Portal Member
September 1, 2009
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
i think yr in luck because yr running the older moving pictures (7.5). if you download the blackglassextras.rar and use the "old" alternative layout for yr version of moving pictures you might be MUCH happier. simple layout for scrolling and then full screens worth of details when a movie is clicked. as for tvseries, i'm not sure, maybe check out the alternative layouts to that too.

i know what you mean about having too much info when scrolling, it seems completely unnecessary and i've made efforts to mod the moving pictures 1.0 skin to remove it all. i've only been slightly successful and just really miss the old simple layout of black glass and wish it could come cabk with categories support. either way, black glass is an amazing skin and tgx is astounding with his frequent updates and help to us that are not so knowledgeable with coding.

Jimbob123

Portal Member
April 15, 2009
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Thanks for the reply.

The problem sorted itself in the end after I downloaded and installed the latest beta version of the MovingPictures plugin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom