[solved] Problems with DD CI-Menu and paytv (1 Viewer)

lightshock

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 3, 2008
    bei Karlsruhe
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

I've a little problem with paytv. With MP1 all works fine. But with MP2 and TVE3 i can't look paytv anymore. Channel is scrambled
    I found out that in MP2 i cannot access the CI Menu. But with the control panel from my tv-card (Digital Devices) i can access the CI Menu. And with MP1, too.

I've reinstalled the devices, but the problem still exist.
    Some ideas?

Greets
    lightshock

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hello ;)

Here's the problem:
    [2015-05-22 11:39:57,447] [98703 ] [53 ] [ERROR] -
    System.DllNotFoundException: Die DLL "KNCBDACTRL.dll": Diese Anwendung konnte nicht gestartet werden, da die Side-by-Side-Konfiguration ungültig ist. Weitere Informationen finden Sie im Anwendungsereignisprotokoll. Weitere Details können auch mit dem Befehlszeilentool sxstrace.exe angezeigt werden. (Ausnahme von HRESULT: 0x800736B1) kann nicht geladen werden.
    bei TvLibrary.Implementations.DVB.KNCAPI.KNCBDA_CI_Disable(UInt32 m_iDeviceIndex)
    bei TvLibrary.Implementations.DVB.KNCAPI.CloseCI()
    bei TvLibrary.Implementations.DVB.KNCAPI.Dispose()
    bei TvLibrary.Release.DisposeToNull[E](E& o)
    bei TvLibrary.Implementations.DVB.ConditionalAccess..ctor(IBaseFilter tunerFilter, IBaseFilter analyzerFilter, IBaseFilter winTvUsbCiFilter, TvCardBase card)

This error prevents loading the DD-specific CAM/CI support code.
    This could be a build problem, or perhaps a problem with the location of the KNCBDACTRL.dll relative to MP2 Server's EXE file.
    Either way, this problem is specific to the MP2 + TVE 3 environment. It won't occur with a properly installed MP1 + TVE 3. Unfortunately because I'm running Windows XP I'm not able to run MP2, and therefore I can't check where files should be or try to rebuild.

@morpheus_xx

Regards,
    mm

lightshock

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 3, 2008
    bei Karlsruhe
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I've found a workaround for me that works.
    I've installed DVBViewer. DVBViewer contains the KNCBDACTRL.dll. I've backuped the original file from MediaPortal and copied the file from DVBViewer.
    Now I can watch all channels.

Sure, it's not the right solution, but at the moment it works :D

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Oh, one other possibility...
    It could be that you haven't installed the required VC++ redistributables. Off the top of my head, I think the KNC DLL requires the VC++ 2008 x86 redist.

aspik

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 14, 2008
    Off topic:
    Wow, that was fast :D
    If you post something about TVE, you get nearly instantly a response from mm. It’s like he is writing a reply while you typing the post :p Can’t wait the moment when mm post a reply before someone post a problem :LOL: Joking aside, you’re doing really an amazing job!

lightshock

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 3, 2008
    bei Karlsruhe
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    VC++ 2008 wasn't installed. So i've installed and tried it with the original version (1.2.1208.0 from 2008) of the dll. Same problem

With the newer version (1.6.114.0 from 2011) of the dll it runs without any problems

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    VC++ 2008 wasn't installed. So i've installed and tried it with the original version (1.2.1208.0 from 2008) of the dll. Same problem

With the newer version (1.6.114.0 from 2011) of the dll it runs without any problems
    You installed the 32 bit version of the redist, right? You need the 32 bit one, even though your OS is 64 bit... because MP is 32 bit software.
    Perhaps check the VC++ 2010 redist too.

lightshock

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 3, 2008
    bei Karlsruhe
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yes, i've installed the 32 bit version. From vc++ 2010 there are both and from vc++ 2013 only the 32 bit installed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom