Problems with plugin TV-Movie-Klickfinder and installing TV-Server SVN (1 Viewer)

XMan5

July 28, 2006
TV-Server Version: Engine 0.3 Snapshot: 09-10-2007 01-22h Revision 15824
MediaPortal Version: 2.3.0 RC2 + SVN-Snapshot: 09-10-2007 01-02h - Revision:15824
MediaPortal Skin: Standard
Windows Version: XP SP2
CPU Type: Intel P4 2,8 GHz
HDD: 2x 160GB
Memory: 1024MB DDR
Motherboard: Asus P4P 800-E
Video Card: Ati Radeon 9800 mit Zalmann 700
Video Card Driver: Catalyst V7.8
Sound Card: Audigy2 ZS
1. TV Card: Hauppauge PVR350
1. TV Card Type: Analog
1. TV Card Driver: latest
Satelite/CableTV Provider: Unitymedia (ex Eisy) -> Hessen / Germany
HTPC Case: Silverstone
Cooling: Fans, fans, fans
Power Supply: Coba 400W
Remote: Hauppauge PVR350

Hi!
I installed TV-Engine 0.3 (s. above) and MP 2.3.0 RC2 with the video instructions. Everything works fine. After I have scanned for TV-channels I was able to look a program via stream on MP.
In the next step I named to TV-channels because some of the identifiers were wrong. After done this I choose the plugin for TV-Movie Klickfinder to activate the EPG and match the channels. It seems to work, but when I close TV-Server configuration with OK and restart the TV-Server configuration form the desktop some matches of the programms were lost - for example PRO7. I tried it again and again... if I click on OK after matching the tv-channels to the TV-Movie Klickfinder channels my changes got lost. But it seems that only a few channels can´t match... SAT1, RTL, PRO7, Super RTL... other Channels can be edited many times and the changes will stay.

Is there a possibility for matching the channels in a xml-file or a database directly without the GUI?

After many trials I decided to install newer Snapshot of TV-Server. I made a destall, reboot and install the new Snapshot. After the first start of TV-Server configuration all settings were loaded automatic inkl. the TV-Movie Klickfinder TV-Channel matches.

Where are these informations stored, that they will be rebuilded automatic after a destall and following install of TV-Server V0.3?SVN

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Are you using MySQL or MSSQL?
    I guess following the video tutorial it's the latter.
    So please open the Management Studio Express and see your tvlibrary - this has to be deleted for a really clean install.
    How did you rename your channels exactly? If the mapping does not save correctly the channel name itself and not just the displayname has been changed...

Olli0815

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 22, 2006
    Same here.....using analog card
    Renamined channels (UPPER CASE) by using edit function in TV Channel GUI. Did the mapping in cklickfinder plugin GUI works but the mapping will not be saved when close screen (any button) at least for the renamed ones

Work araound -> note the "real" channel names by using the preview on a pice of paper
    do the mapping in clickfinder GUI by using the "unwanted" names save and rename them later in the TV channel GUI.

Regards,
    Olli

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom