Pure Audio not showing up in Config (1 Viewer)

noncom

Portal Member
August 23, 2011
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi

I'm new to Media Portal, and this is the first plugin I've tried, so I'm probably missing something simple and fundamental.

However, I'm running MP 1.1.3 and installed the latest non-beta version of PureAudio from the known Extensions list.

It said it had installed correctly, and in its own Config Window (from the Installed Extensions list) it is enabled.

However, in the Media Portal Configurator, it does not appear under External Players (nothing does, the category doesn't even show, though I presume this is because it thinks I haven't installed any). So therefore I can't access PureAudio at all, or set it as the default music player etc.

Can anybody help please?

Thanks
noncom

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi noncom

I believe you find the configuration in the "plugins" section.

mm

noncom

Portal Member
    August 23, 2011
    Home Country
    Thanks

I'm not at home at the moment to look, but I think maybe I didn't describe the problem well.....

In the Media Portal Configuration program, I can see the PlugIns section on the left, and when I click on it I see a list of PlugIns. PureAudio does not appear in that list, nor indeed is there an "External Players" category for it to appear in.

Sorry for not being clear earlier.

Thanks

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country
    So in the plugin section you do have an external player section
    plugin.png

If you do have this section do you also have an incompatible plugin section at the bottom? Does PureAudio appear there?

noncom

Portal Member
    August 23, 2011
    Home Country
    In that window, there is NO External players section on mine.

I haven't spotted an Incompatible PlugIns section (maybe I need to scroll down or click on something to see them?), but can't check that until I get home.

Thanks for the suggestion. Do you know if PureAudio is compatible with MP1.1.3, and if so which version number of PureAudio?

Andy

noncom

Portal Member
    August 23, 2011
    Home Country
    Ok, thanks, will try that when I get home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom