PureVisionHD 1080 (7 Viewers)

Dale#1976

Portal Pro
September 21, 2006
Home Country
Canada Canada
Hi Catavolt:

Thanks for the wonderful skin. I installed 1.2 a couple days ago. I've been using an older version for several months now with no problems. The latest version 1.2 freezes the video when I'm playing music for an extended period of time. It usually freezes after 45 minutes or more. I thought it was happening when the TV started recording a scheduled show, but it has frozen without the TV recording.

Sometimes the CD cover pictures flickers very quickly between the two pictures.

The only way to get out is the 'CTRL' 'ALT' 'DEL'.

I'm running an SVN from a few days ago.

Anyone else having this problem?

Thanks .. Dale

Mordhorst

Portal Member
January 29, 2008
Tötensen
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi Catavolt,

first of all what an cool surface. Very nice.
And now my question: did u implement an shoutcast plugin? Because with the shoutcast directory plugin it looks a little strange. Do you plan to add an plugin to heare some internet radios?

best regards Mordhorst

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi catavolt

Have 2 issues with this skin

1st: if in TV section unable to scroll down to tv series, if you go to active TV screen by pressing right arrow, then down arrow, then left arrow you can get there and you can go from TV series straight up to main tv menu no problem.

2nd: My Radio not showing any icons, this seems to be a general all round fault with most skins BTW.

Thanks, keep forgetting what a nice skin this is, deserves a lot more publicity.

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Paranoid Delusion,

In the actual version 1.2 of PureVisionHD I can scroll directly down to TVSeries, your problem sounds strange to me....
    Perhaps try to reinstall the skin with the actual DL? And don´t forget to clear your cache folder!
    Best regards and Happy PureVisioning!

hello catavolt,
    Will there be a 4:3 update to 1.2 too?
    Certainly - give me some time :D

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Support for Online Videos in PureVisionHD

Hi to all,

I just finished the support for the online video plugin (actual version 0.33, see the respective forum).

You´ll find the respective ZIP at the end of this message.

Some notes to this plugin: There are two buttons (Next Page and Previous Page) that DO NOT WORK in this version of the plugin. The same issue is with the view selection button: List view, small icons and cover work well, BIG ICONS DO NOT WORK (again, see the respective forums of the plugin for more information).

Besides of this, I designed the GUI as if all of this functions work, so if the designer of the plugin fixes this bugs, the skin will be fine.

I also integrated the online video plugin in the VIDEOS section, so you have acces to this plugin via the video menu as well. Therefore the ZIP contains the file "myvideo.xml".

To install the GUI, please copy the XML files to your directory .....\skin\PureVisionHD\ and the PNG files to your directory .....\skin\PureVisionHD\Media\.

In case of the file "myvideo.xml" answer the question to overwrite it with "yes".

After that it is necessary to clear the MP cache. Therefore navigate to your folder ...\MediaPortal\Cache and delete the subfolder PureVisionHD.

Start MediaPortal and enjoy!

BTW: PureVisionHD 1.2 is fully compatible with Version 1.0.0.0 RC1 of MediaPortal.

parkuhr

Portal Pro
    September 2, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi catavolt!

vielen dank für die unterstützung des onlinevideos-plugin in deinem skin. da habe ich schon recht lange drauf gewartet und freue mich deshalb sehr.
    mach bitte weiter so. du leistest erstklassige arbeit!

viele grüße und ein schönes wochenende,
    wünscht parkuhr:)

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    Hi catavolt

Searched right through this thread and never seen a question\answer to this.

On PurevisionHD 1.2 unable to select left menu without using a mouse to activate focus on basic home screen, have redownloaded and reinstalled\deleted cache. still no change.

Can use home screen with no problems straight from start.

Any ideas.

Thanks

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Just encountered this one - weird! Fact is, I used the wrong ID for the default control.

You may change that by editing the basichome.xml, line 4. Please change this to

<defaultcontrol>2</defaultcontrol>

Than it should work perfect.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

BTW: PureVisionHD 1.3 is coming soon....

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    Whilst i'm thinking about it, the Myradio.xml needs to be changed as does not show stations.

The one from BlueTwo (not wide, causes overlapping text) works perfectly on 16:9.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom