PureVisionHD 1080 (4 Viewers)

Quarter

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 21, 2010
    Queenstown
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi @catavolt I see there is undesired results in Movie25 in Online videos, I have extra details enable on this site so when clicking on a video the details don't show and I get a blank page. Are you able to look in to this I will help if you need anything
    Regards.

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi @catavolt I see there is undesired results in Movie25 in Online videos, I have extra details enable on this site so when clicking on a video the details don't show and I get a blank page. Are you able to look in to this I will help if you need anything
    Regards.
    As I´m not sure which items should be displayed I´ll appreciate your help - best in PM ;)

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi folks,
    yesterday the team released MP 1.15 Pre-Release, therefore I released PVHD 7.9 :D
    This new version supports the new progressbar feature in TV Miniguide and MyVideos listviews:

16-33-25.jpg 16-35-13.jpg

There are also some small bugfixes and cosmetic changes (e.g. in OnlineVideos).
    Download ::: HERE ::: ;)
    Have fun with the new versions of MP and PVHD :D

Ere Maijala

Portal Member
    April 25, 2013
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Awesome skin, thanks! One suggestion to make it even better in my opinion: move the jump indicator window down just above the info bar. This way it wouldn't be right over the middle of the video. Attached file contains the proposed changes to make it clear what I mean.

There is also a small issue with using Spotify via the Rockstar plugin. The menu on the left hand side gets overlaid with artist info, album art etc. making the result a bit messy.

Attachments

• common.play.xml
      5.7 KB

Ere Maijala

Portal Member
    April 25, 2013
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Nice, that's very clean and simple, thanks!

I just realized I can take a screenshot to show what I meant with the issue with the Rockstar plugin. Here goes:
    20-08-15.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom