Baron of L/S

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 31, 2009
    Gippsland Lakes
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Re: AW: PureVisionHD (16:9)

Thank you very much for that explanation, I appreciate your time.
    I'm still getting a high CPU rate (60%) anywhere in the My Videos screen and also in Basic Home when hovering over My Pictures, wierd!! I've got Fanart 1.6 and have even disabled it I'll keep testing and see what I can find.:confused:
    I don't know if this has been reported before or is a part of the InfoService plugin problem but I've also noticed that the weather forcasts are one day different between Home Screen and My Weather, you can see this in your skin snapshots on the download page, have a look at Mittwoch between the two screens.
    Thanks again and Best regards

edsche

Community Plugin Dev
    January 7, 2007
    Ulm
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

I don't know if this has been reported before or is a part of the InfoService plugin problem but I've also noticed that the weather forcasts are one day different between Home Screen and My Weather, you can see this in your skin snapshots on the download page, have a look at Mittwoch between the two screens.
    This occurs only on some cities, because sometimes weather.com returns the today weather data as forecast data. But this has been already fixed ;)

Hillbillie

Portal Member
    June 19, 2009
    Arkansas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America

This occurs only on some cities, because sometimes weather.com returns the today weather data as forecast data. But this has been already fixed ;)

When has that been fixed. I have the latest versions of everything. zipcode 72450

I would like to fix mine. Its a pain to be one day off.

edsche

Community Plugin Dev
    January 7, 2007
    Ulm
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

When has that been fixed. I have the latest versions of everything. zipcode 72450

I would like to fix mine. Its a pain to be one day off.
    Sorry, it's not yet released. Stay tuned :D

bionico

Portal Member
    November 12, 2006
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi,
    why I have not information on System Information?

I use:
    Win Xp
    MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC1
    PureVision HD 3.7
    MB: Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H

no%20info.jpg

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: PureVisionHD (16:9)

It seems that you do not have the correct version of PVHD 3.7. The screen shown in your screenshot was changed an should show nothing at all.
    Please delete the PVHD folder completely and reinstall PVHD 3.7.

Hillbillie

Portal Member
    June 19, 2009
    Arkansas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    By far my favorite skin.

One question. On the infoservice config, when i uncheck "feed ticker enabled" it still has the blank box on home page. How do I get that box off of the screen?

Thanks,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom