PureVisionHD 1080 (5 Viewers)

Hillbillie

Portal Member
June 19, 2009
Arkansas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
By far my favorite skin.

One question. On the infoservice config, when i uncheck "feed ticker enabled" it still has the blank box on home page. How do I get that box off of the screen?

Thanks,

Have a look at page 93, post #922
Regards

Thanks, that worked perfect. There is so many post to read and search, I just couldnt find it.
:D

MaddinM

Portal Member
October 22, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
AW: PureVisionHD (16:9)

Hi,

I just made a new installation with MP RC1 1.1.0.
Because I used PVHD before I installed PVHD 3.7.
I also installed Moving Pictures and MP TV Series (latest version from Internet).
Because I have Windows 7 I installed the Fonts as suggested.
But when I start MP no description is shown, I only see a list of my films or series.
The Fanart and Covers appear.
Anybody got an idea how to fix this?

Thanks

Edit:
Of course I mean there is no description whithin Tv Series or Moving Pictures.
E.g. in Moving Pictures in list view, I see the Cover on the left and the list on the right, but no description in between.

MaddinM

Portal Member
October 22, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany

HI,
I moved the Cursor over the "i" Button and also tried to press right on keyboard.
But no text shows up. I see the fanart and neither Cover nor list.
Any idea? I can make some screenshots f it is helpful.

Thanks

Baron of L/S

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 31, 2009
    Gippsland Lakes
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Re: AW: PureVisionHD (16:9)

Thank you very much for that explanation, I appreciate your time.
    I'm still getting a high CPU rate (60%) anywhere in the My Videos screen and also in Basic Home when hovering over My Pictures, wierd!! I've got Fanart 1.6 and have even disabled it I'll keep testing and see what I can find.:confused:
    Hi Catavolt, sorry if I'm a nuisance on this but I've done lot's of testing and have found that it's caused by the pictures in the animations folder for "My Pictures" which are 1366x854, a ratio of 1.6:1 and the rest of the pictures for the other backgrounds are 689x397, a ratio of 1.7 so I copied the pictures for "My Pictures" from PVHD3.6 to 3.7 and it's now fine, any clues?:confused:

FlexQ

Portal Pro
    July 20, 2009
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi folks

I have just downloaded this fine new skin in this new version, but i am not happy - at all.

I have been using this skin for a long time, and in version 3.5 it was possible to see description and so forth for the movie when looking at "list view". Why is info about the movie removed ? If it is because of people requesting it to be removed, could it be an option then ? I really miss it, with a collection of over 1000 dvd and blue rays it has become quite vital to have that information when scrolling down the list.
    It seems to me that the "info-bar" is at the other ways of viewing, could it be a bug ?

Hope you understand my request - if not, please dont hesitate to ask.

Henrik

Rasmuzzen

Portal Member
    July 26, 2007
    Roskilde
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Is there any adjustment to get the TV channel selection page a bit wider. Now it's about 50% of the screen width in 16:9, and make the font a bit larger.

Greetings for Roskilde DK.

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Hi catavolt!

I have found a great looking and smooth working "cover flow" at Deutsche Grammophon -> Link! What do you think, ist it possible to add a view like this one to MP and/or the skins?

Best regards

Helios

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Hi Helios,,
    ajp8164 made some promising attempts to have a coverflow like the one mentioned above, but these need to alter the skin engine.
    He also compiles his own version, which you can find here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...-48/ajp8164_stage-build-release-thread-75783/.
    Unfortunately there is no skin which supports all the new skin stuff (PVHD only supports the freely designable keyboard). I tested the coverflow but there are still some issues to be solved.
    The team decided to implement all the new skin stuff in the MP releases after 1.1.0 final.
    So I´m afraid you will have to wait a bit longer for those new skin engine capabilities ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom