PVR Scheduler with MediaPortal Plugin | Page 2

Discussion in 'MyTV - Engine 0.2' started by mamachan, November 8, 2007.

1. kkendall

kkendall Portal Pro

Senior Marketing & Communication
    Ratings:
    +16 / 0
    Home Country:
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Show System Specs
    Then I'd suggest to add a section "usefull 3rd party software" or something.
    I mean if it can help MP users to finetune their HTPC system, why not mention it and provide a download link or a link to the website?

I haven't tried it yet, because I just heard of it for the first time (just like filmerit) in this thread but if some call it an essential piece of software for MP users, than I would at least mention it somewhere in the plugins/download section. I'm sure STSC wouldn't mind. :)

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. mamachan
    • Premium Supporter

mamachan MP Donator

Ratings:
    +44 / 0
    Home Country:
    Italy Italy
    Show System Specs
    I use PVR-Scheduler from some months and i thinks it is a fantastic add-on for Mediaportal:)

Only a thing i thinks is not perfect: when i programme a TV recording with MP (through MP standard TV recording) i can filter tv channel by "Channel group".
    With PVR-Scheduler it is not possible (i thinks:confused: ), and is very difficult to menage 2000 tv channel (about) through the PVR-Scheduler plugin.

In the PVR-Scheduler Stand-Alone programme i configured only 25 channel from Mediaportal, but when i use PVR in Mediaportal through the "Mediaportal plugin" i see ALL the MP TV channel (2000 about) and not only the 25 configured.

You can confirm this problems or i'm not be able to use PVR-Schedule plugin correctly?:confused:

Thanks
    massimo

4. wunschkind

wunschkind Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hi,

does someone have problems using the pvr scheduler (1.6.8) with the newest MP SVN´s and vista? my machine does not autostandby anymore .... after a recording it does but not after idle time...

i hope someone could test this ...

bye

wunschkind

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!