PVR Scheduler with MediaPortal Plugin (1 Viewer)

kkendall

Portal Pro
April 24, 2007
Gouda
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Then I'd suggest to add a section "usefull 3rd party software" or something.
I mean if it can help MP users to finetune their HTPC system, why not mention it and provide a download link or a link to the website?

I haven't tried it yet, because I just heard of it for the first time (just like filmerit) in this thread but if some call it an essential piece of software for MP users, than I would at least mention it somewhere in the plugins/download section. I'm sure STSC wouldn't mind. :)

mamachan

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2006
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I use PVR-Scheduler from some months and i thinks it is a fantastic add-on for Mediaportal:)

Only a thing i thinks is not perfect: when i programme a TV recording with MP (through MP standard TV recording) i can filter tv channel by "Channel group".
    With PVR-Scheduler it is not possible (i thinks:confused: ), and is very difficult to menage 2000 tv channel (about) through the PVR-Scheduler plugin.

In the PVR-Scheduler Stand-Alone programme i configured only 25 channel from Mediaportal, but when i use PVR in Mediaportal through the "Mediaportal plugin" i see ALL the MP TV channel (2000 about) and not only the 25 configured.

You can confirm this problems or i'm not be able to use PVR-Schedule plugin correctly?:confused:

Thanks
    massimo

wunschkind

Portal Pro
    January 10, 2005
    hi,

does someone have problems using the pvr scheduler (1.6.8) with the newest MP SVN´s and vista? my machine does not autostandby anymore .... after a recording it does but not after idle time...

i hope someone could test this ...

bye

wunschkind

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom