Queueing files (1 Viewer)

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Thanks, I just upgraded from MovPic 1.4.2 to the 1433 alpha and the Queuing message is gone (y)

Coolrat

April 5, 2007
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I looked into this bug this morning and I can confirm this is entirely a user interface problem. The queuing message is simply not cleared when queuing completes. If this is bothering anyone you can grab this alpha build (this is based off of 1.4.2) which fixes the problem. This bug is completely harmless though, so feel free to wait for the next official release if you don't feel like messing with an alpha build.
    Again sorry for the trouble guys, and if you have any further issues with the alpha build please let me know.

Not completely harmles. Crashes SteamedMP's SMPeditor. But the 1.4.33 alpha seems to have solved the problem. :)
    BTW. Thanks for a great plug-in.

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Not completely harmles. Crashes SteamedMP's SMPeditor. But the 1.4.33 alpha seems to have solved the problem. :)
    BTW. Thanks for a great plug-in.

I don't see how this could be related; as far as I know the StreamedMP Editor has absolutely nothing to do with the importer. But if you are having trouble this is something you should probably report in the StreamedMP forums (I'd be glad to give me thoughts on a log file, it's just the StreamedMP Editor is not a part of Moving Pictures).

Bernard

Portal Pro
    March 5, 2012
    Centurion
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    I looked into this bug this morning and I can confirm this is entirely a user interface problem. The queuing message is simply not cleared when queuing completes. If this is bothering anyone you can grab this alpha build (this is based off of 1.4.2) which fixes the problem. This bug is completely harmless though, so feel free to wait for the next official release if you don't feel like messing with an alpha build.

Again sorry for the trouble guys, and if you have any further issues with the alpha build please let me know.
    Hi fforde, I was adding movies to my collection that I burned on DVD's a while back. And I had a case where, when I open the MovPic Configuration, it would start looking for new files on my network shares, like: 'scanning local sources...", then "queing files..." and then this was where it stuck (as we know by now) but then at this point, when I inserted my DVD with the "auto import inserted DVDs" option on. It would just not detect the DVD. I tried several times to remove and insert the DVD again, but it still did not detect the files on the DVD.

I'm not sure at what point the Config screen starts monitoring the DVD drive, and also at what step it actually start listing those files, but I left the importer screen open for a while and then inserted the DVD and still got nothing (obviously even after a while the queue message was still present.)

If you can verify that the importing/monitoring of DVDs cannot be affected by this message, I can always test again.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom