1.25.0 Radio Time plugin fails after Resume from Sleep with MP 1.25 (1 Viewer)

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    MP1 Version
    Description:
    After a resume from sleep the Radio Time plugin will no longer play any radio stations and gives the error shown in the attached screenshot. Closing and restarting MP 1.25 clears the problem until the next sleep/wakeup cycle. I have downgraded to 1.24 and Radio Time now works fine after sleep and wakeup.

rt1.jpg

Steps to Reproduce:

Attempt to play a radio station using the Radio Time plugin following a resume from sleep.
    The attached log is for MP 1.25 following a new start and playing a radio station with Radio Time then stopping playback and navigating to home screen then putting the HTPC to sleep then on resume from sleep navigating to Radio Time and attempting to play the same radio station again. Following the failure closing and restarting MP 1.25 and confirming the same radio station then worked again.

-

Attachments

• MediaPortalLogs_18_06_20__10_50.zip
      1.7 MB

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @joecrow can you try these files ?

Sorry but no change, attached log is using the new files.

Changing from Bass engine to Waspi in the Music settings, see attached screenshots also fixes the problem and I will be using that as a temp workround rather than reverting to 1.24 as long as I don't encounter anything negative.

rt2.jpg rt3.jpg

Attachments

• MediaPortalLogs_18_06_20__14_29.zip
      1.6 MB

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    thank you
    i have no idea, what is the problem, i suspect something more deeper, i have something similar with hdmi after sleep, need to restart MP for playing video

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Any update on a fix for this? Bit of a backward step when an update results in the bass engine being unusable.:(

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    For me this problem from 1.20 or older :(

-- Tapatalk | WBR, ajs

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom