1.25.0 Radio Time plugin fails after Resume from Sleep with MP 1.25 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks for that but it does seem to me that Madvr is the issue here, I guess it is not as robust as the EVR or does not get shut down as elegantly, I also suspect, though I have not tried it, that the result would be the same for playback of any video, i.e. not just TV. Given that German TV is now all transmitted as full HD, the need...
Thanks for that but it does seem to me that Madvr is the issue here, I guess it is not as robust as the EVR or does not get shut...
When I finish watching TV I always stop the playback and exit to the home gui before putting the HTPC to sleep and have no...
Replies
Views
@joecrow: Thanks a million for this! I have had this weird issue for ages and with one simple uncheck, it's gone! Never understood what the option was for, like AlunS. And I still don't... It's probably something else, but when starting a video the audio doesn't start IMMEDIATELY along with the video. So maybe a second or two are...
@joecrow: Thanks a million for this! I have had this weird issue for ages and with one simple uncheck, it's gone! Never understood...
I'm having a strange one here ... it seems to have started after getting a new Sony 4k TV, and manifests itself by refusing to...
Replies
Views
https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-5078 and added to the next release of MediaPortal
https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-5078 and added to the next release of MediaPortal
Hi there, Every now and then, when playing a video no image is rendered. The audio plays fine, but the screen stays black. Not...
Replies
Views
Thanks for this new release of MP. The link on the presentation page of the new version is incorrect. It goes on the MP 1.24 thread.
Thanks for this new release of MP. The link on the presentation page of the new version is incorrect. It goes on the MP 1.24 thread.
We have just released MediaPortal 1.25 Final - Summer 2020 Edition Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-4966] - Update...
Replies
Views
I am still having problems with no audio after starting (including auto-start on reboot) MP or resuming from sleep. It only occurs if I enable the "Hide Windows Volume OSD" setting, I would like to have both the Windows and MP volume OSDs hidden as I use the HDMI volume control in the CEC Remote plugin which shows my AVR volume OSD...
I am still having problems with no audio after starting (including auto-start on reboot) MP or resuming from sleep. It only occurs...
I am still having problems with no audio after starting (including auto-start on reboot) MP or resuming from sleep. It only occurs...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom