RadioTime plugin 0.7.0.2 for MP 1.4 or lower (19-05-2013) (1 Viewer)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Added setting to the home screen. At first start, can not show the radio button plugin, but by going into the settings and choose the skins Radio plug-in should be all set and show.

14-49-33.png14-55-18.png

Attachments

• RadioTime-Titan-with-settings.zip
      248 KB
    Last edited:

IchBinsShort

Portal Pro
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have a question. When you play a Radio Stream you have two different Now Playing Screens. A RadioTime special version and the normal Now Playing screen. The RadioTime Version is nice because it shows the Radio Station Logoi. But the other Now Playing Screen shows the current Playing Artistz and the title of the song. And you can get and switch to this Now Playing Screen with the "X" Key on the Keyboard. So it is possible that you have only one Now Playing Screen ? This would be very nice.

Attachments

• 14-32-18.png
      14-32-18.png
      956.9 KB
    • 14-32-29.png
      14-32-29.png
      1 MB
    Last edited:

alexfon

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 10, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The Now Playing screens are definded by radiotimenowplaying.xml and MyMusicPlayingNow.xml. If you want only one common screen you have to
    ensure that the content is the same in both files.

IchBinsShort

Portal Pro
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The Now Playing screens are definded by radiotimenowplaying.xml and MyMusicPlayingNow.xml. If you want only one common screen you have to
    ensure that the content is the same in both files.

I have test this and replaced the content of the radiotimenowplaying.xml with the content from the MyMusi cPlayingNow.xml. after this the radio time home skin dont"t work anymore.

alexfon

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 10, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have no problemes! Attached my Radiotime xml's, my MyMusicPlayingNow.xml and perhaps interesting for you a working de.xml for german translation.
    There is only one differenz between MyMusicPlayingNow.xml and MyMusicPlayingNow.xml. (Link to MyLyrics)
    I hope it will help to solve your problem.

Attachments

• Radiotime_xml.zip
      8.1 KB
    • de.xml
      1.5 KB
    • MyMusicPlayingNow.xml
      23.3 KB

IchBinsShort

Portal Pro
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have no problemes! Attached my Radiotime xml's, my MyMusicPlayingNow.xml and perhaps interesting for you a working de.xml for german translation.
    There is only one differenz between MyMusicPlayingNow.xml and MyMusicPlayingNow.xml. (Link to MyLyrics)
    I hope it will help to solve your problem.

Thank you. Works quite well. What I do not like so much but when I press the "X" key on the keyboard still get another "nowplaying" screen. It would be just more beautiful and more consistent if by pressing the "X" button or the call from the RadioTime plugin's the same "nowplaying" menu screen appears. Do you understand what I mean?

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Well, the properties shown on the RadioTime´s own NowPlaying are very different from the NowPlaying of Music ;)
    E.g. The NowPlaying from RadioTime shows Genres and similiar radiostations to choose from, the NowPlaying from Music does show totally different properties - so it makes absolute sense to have different NowPlaying screens for RadioTime and Music ;)

IchBinsShort

Portal Pro
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Well, the properties shown on the RadioTime´s own NowPlaying are very different from the NowPlaying of Music ;)
    E.g. The NowPlaying from RadioTime shows Genres and similiar radiostations to choose from, the NowPlaying from Music does show totally different properties - so it makes absolute sense to have different NowPlaying screens for RadioTime and Music ;)

Since you've already somehow right. RadioTime is welcome to have their own NowPlaying screen but then this indicator should be always displayed. At the moment I can call these own display only the menu in RadioTime. If I do this on the remote control or keyboard I get the other NowPlayingScreen. This is totally confusing and inkosequent.

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    OFC you must not use the "X" because it is reserved for Music NowPlaying only. Unfortunately you have to go via the menu of RadioTime.
    Remember RadioTime is a plugin, not a core component of MP, so the dev coded differently ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom