RadioTime plugin 0.7.0.2 for MP 1.4 or lower (19-05-2013) (1 Viewer)

Barbucha

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 28, 2009
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    Hi,

I have problem with some radio streams. Can not play:#EXTM3
    on error log is:

2013-01-05 11:06:09.662694 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: BASS: Unable to create Stream for C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Local\Temp\#EXTM3. Reason: BASS_ERROR_FILEOPEN.
    2013-01-05 11:06:09.666695 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: BASS: Unable to play C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Local\Temp\#EXTM3. Reason: BASS_ERROR_HANDLE.

Can you help me fix this?

stalkersvr

Portal Member
    April 12, 2009
    Can anybody make updates for skin files for Titan skin ? Need rework "Playing now" screen for displaying track name and artist (as in "My music" or "Shoutcast" plugin). Radiotime itself provide track name, and I see it on Home menu screen (and fanart is changing correspondent to playing artist), but on playing now I see only station name and default description.

jmvaughn

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 7, 2009
    Houston, Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I am trying to set up MediaPortal for my mom, and one of the things she'd really like is to be able to listen to the BBC World Service.

I have been fiddling with it forever, and I can't get it to work in RadioTime. Although the BBC World Service page at tunein.com shows several different formats supported (including MP3, which I know works with other stations), and I can play it in IE with no problem, it just won't work in MP.

The error I get in the interface is "Unable to Play: ENEUK_LIVE@6512". The error message from the logs is as follows:
    Code:
    2013-01-26 09:41:26.569457 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: BASS: Unable to create Stream for C:\Users\Sally\AppData\Local\Temp\rtmp://wsliveflash.bbc.co.uk/live/eneuk_live@6512.  Reason: BASS_ERROR_FILEOPEN.
    2013-01-26 09:41:26.571457 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: BASS: Unable to play C:\Users\Sally\AppData\Local\Temp\rtmp://wsliveflash.bbc.co.uk/live/eneuk_live@6512.  Reason: BASS_ERROR_HANDLE.

I'd really like this to work, as it would please my mom to no end. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2BitSculptor

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 23, 2008
    South Central Wisconsin
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I'm attempting to make skin files of Radio Time for Avallonis/Avalanche(mod). I'm having some trouble getting the Station Logo and the label #RadioTime.Selected.Subtext to obey animation controls. I want them to slide and fade in, but they still appear in place with no animation. I'm using the same animation controls for other items that work as they should. #RadioTime.Selected.Format and #RadioTime.Selected.Reliability work fine (I'm not using #RadioTime.Selected.NowPlaying). The visible control works as it should.

Is there something about these items in the plugin that keep them from being animated?

Avallonis for MP 1.2Beta.

Thanks for any help.
    --------------------------
    Edit
    -------------------------
    I found a trick! It is working now...... (y)

Last edited:

TiboTv

Portal Pro
    June 22, 2009
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Hi,

Want to test the plugin for the first time (I'm using the radio tvserver inbuilt plugin for 2 years) but I've already switched to 1.3.0 RC and the plugin isn't compatible with the last version. Any plan to update de skinengine?

Thanks.

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Makaveli

Portal Pro
    January 11, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I updated the DefaultWide skin file for RadioTime, because the info of the selected station was positioned above the list. I have attached the updated file...
    The old values are shown in comments.

Attachments

• RadioTime.xml
      8.5 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom