RadioTime plugin 0.7.0.2 for MP 1.4 or lower (19-05-2013) (3 Viewers)

pünktchen

Portal Pro
October 26, 2010
Home Country
Germany Germany
It will take some time (days) as my dev machine has died :(

wouter1971

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2008
    Purmerend, Holland
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Found another issue i think. If fanart is displayed, after selecting channel when you switch to " now playing" screen, fanart is away and standard background is shown. Going back to plugin main screen and then selecting it again makes it act normal. Can anyone relate to this?

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Found another issue i think. If fanart is displayed, after selecting channel when you switch to " now playing" screen, fanart is away and standard background is shown

I can confirm that the standard background is shown if you switch to "now playing" at first. But for me it then starts cycling again (screenshot). I think this was there since ever?
    1.jpg

wouter1971

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2008
    Purmerend, Holland
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Found another issue i think. If fanart is displayed, after selecting channel when you switch to " now playing" screen, fanart is away and standard background is shown

I can confirm that the standard background is shown if you switch to "now playing" at first. But for me it then starts cycling again (screenshot). I think this was there since ever?
    View attachment 130099

Holzi, i believe this was not the case in de previous version, but it's working if you wait for the next slide....or go back and select "now playing" again from the sidemenu.

pünktchen

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Reverted my last changes to the source code, so now it is fully MP1.4 compatible...

@powermarcel10 now it's up to you. Please replace the file in the starting post.

Attachments

• RadioTime.0.7.0.2.mpe1
      1.5 MB

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Reverted my last changes to the source code, so now it is fully MP1.4 compatible...

@powermarcel10 now it's up to you. Please replace the file in the starting post.

Linked the first downloadlink of the topicstart to the download in your post, but what is different? There was allready a version called 0.7.0.2 that was working fine for me with MP 1.4.0 so I'm a bit confuzed.

If things are changed, this version need to have another version number, and I want to add those changes to the changelog.

Please let me know!

Cheers

pünktchen

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    For MP1.4pre i had to comment out some lines of the code, otherwise compile had failed. Because of changes to MP1.4final the code is back again. Maybe the code is obselet, but i don't understand enough of it :confused:

UNOPARATOR

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 19, 2007
    Istanbul
    Home Country
    Turkey Turkey
    The version found in MPE repository works perfectly fine with v1.4.0 final. No need for a download from the forums. (v1.4.0 pre. was a different story)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom