RadioTime plugin 0.7.0.2 for MP 1.4 or lower (19-05-2013) (1 Viewer)

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Plugin looks very good. But I dont understand why it needs tvserver

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Yeah, looks strange but when my tv server was unavailable I couldn't play some streams like [DI] Goa-Psy Trance and saw something about database in popup. All returnd to normal when I switched tvserver on. :eek:

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Yeah, looks strange but when my tv server was unavailable I couldn't play some streams like [DI] Goa-Psy Trance and saw something about database in popup. All returnd to normal when I switched tvserver on. :eek:

Well, that's strange indeed, I will test it when I'm home!

At this moment I'm enjoying the sun with tequila beer!! :d

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    base in popup. All returnd to normal whe

Hi Edalex,

I can't confirm this! I did an installation of Radiotime on my testsystem that is running without TV-server installed, and everything is working as it should be.. So maybe it was an incident?

Cheers

DoXer

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,
    I'm looking for skin-files for StreamedMP-2.1.1.3353. The included ones are not displayed correctly (positioning wrong).
    Did anyone created new ones?

pünktchen

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Yes, there seem's to be a problem when the TVPlugin is enabled but the TVServer isn't available. Some other guy reported this already and i can confirm it. But as i'm not a developer, i can't find the issue in the code :(

pünktchen

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @pünktchen it's easy. :) You just need to run plugin in debug mode. Pm me or find me on IRC if you have any question
    http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_...s/Plugin_Developer's_Guide/1_Develop_a_Plugin (Debug your plugin section)

Only message was an exception in "Gentle.Common".
    But i found out it only happens if you use "Bassplayer" not with "DirectShow",
    so i'm pretty sure it's a general problem with MP core...

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Only message was an exception in "Gentle.Common".
    But i found out it only happens if you use "Bassplayer" not with "DirectShow",
    so i'm pretty sure it's a general problem with MP core...

Hi P' , :)
    I sure you correct ... as with the big rework for Bassplayer , there was others bugs with others plugins of music ... like myLyrics ...
    need to contect "hwahrmann" as he update Bassplyer ... he also find the bug with mylyrics and fix it ...

Edit: you can see the descotion her :https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/reindexing-music-db-removes-all-lyrics.120155/page-3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom