RadioTime plugin 0.7.0.2 for MP 1.4 or lower (19-05-2013) (2 Viewers)

dukus

Portal Pro
January 20, 2006
Home Country
Romania Romania
I made some changes see first post for version 0.5.2, the skin still mes so some help welcomed.
Wait some feedback and idea to improvements

bloasfist

Portal Pro
November 16, 2006
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Nice work! Media info and winamp visualisations are working again.
Don't really have any improvement suggestions. I love this plugin for it's simplicity and use it daily.
Whats wrong with the skin? I'm using the b&w1080p and it's fine!

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    excellent plugin, i just tried it and has all these stations! now i can ditch the analog radio :)

dukus, maybe you can use some sort of statuses or navigationstack when in different screens and when going back, so we can use "back" key on the remote (or esc on keyboard) to go level down in facade..
    for example, i choose "local radio", then list of stations load, press back and you're back in plugins screen (outside of the plugin).. expected would be to go back to previous screen in the radiotimes (main screen)..

(edit: i've just saw that there is back button), so this will be even easier to implement.. just fetch ACTION_PREVIOUS_MENU on action handler...)

also maybe use #header.label to notify where in the plugin (status) are we.. search, local stations and so on...

update the svn, maybe i'll find some time to help with this :)

thesystemera

Portal Pro
    May 26, 2008
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Create to hear the Bass Engine is getting used again, missed WinAmp Vis's... will update the streamedMP skin today... Thanks Dukus! :D

thesystemera

Portal Pro
    May 26, 2008
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Here's the streamedMP skin update... Works great.... Would be great if you could include it in your next release. Thank you.

Attachments

• StreamedMP.rar
      30.6 KB

thesystemera

Portal Pro
    May 26, 2008
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hey seems that Radiotime is having issues with 1.02 of mediaportal... Only half the icons in the side menu are coming up.. I have tested this in both the standard Blue3Wide skin and my own alteration of steamedMP..

Thanks

thesystemera

Portal Pro
    May 26, 2008
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Sorry if the logos are too big.... Maybe we can find out if there are higher res ones they can get off the site..

Strange GUI error has gone away....

Some thing I have noticed for a while though, bug of sorts... When I F9 over a station so I can add it to Favourites... It does not add... Also you have "My Favourites" and "My Presets"... Whats it going to be one or the other, they are essentially the same thing right?

Any one not able to add favourites.. Thanks

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Hey Dukus, love the plugin! Is there any way to play flash streams via MP? I'm guessing not since I don't know of a flash real time transcoder, but just thought I would ask!

As far as things to add:
    1. Option to get station schedule
    2. Option to get more station info

I'm assuming these are possible since they are integrated into RadioTimes MCE plugin. Hey, you asked! :)

I'll take a look at the default skin and see what I can come up with for you.

mamachan

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2006
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    With some radio station (a lot) i get this error and the stream dont' start.
    seems a problem of language (log files attached)

Can you help me?
    thanks
    mamachan

Attachments

• 09-31-54.png
      09-31-54.png
      182.4 KB
    • 09-32-00.png
      09-32-00.png
      181.6 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom