RadioTime plugin 0.7.0.2 for MP 1.4 or lower (19-05-2013) (1 Viewer)

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

I really like your plugin, but I am missing an option to save favorite radio stations. It seems that you have to register at an online service, but I don't want that for such a trivial feature. Could you please add this feature? I only need a "Favorites" menu item and the possibility to add any online radio station from your catalog to that favorite list.
    It´s all there - just use the context menu ;)
    You can even make subfolders for your favourites, e.g.Oldies, Heavy Metal etc. ;)

Last edited:

tdpolo26

November 17, 2014
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    hey does anyone have a wmc or mcl installation file.... looking for any of the latest ... I use media portal for some stuff and not for others looking to install on a non media portal system

Snoopy87

Portal Pro
    August 12, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    It´s all there - just use the context menu ;)
    You can even make subfolders for your favourites, e.g.Oldies, Heavy Metal etc. ;)
    Where is it? If I open the context menu on a radio station and click to add it to favorites, it is nowhere stored. If I open the Favorite menu it says I have to visit tunein.com ....

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Hi Snoop87,
    to get the full use of this plugin, you need to make id on tunein web (is free) and make sure you put it in the plugin configuration.;)

Snoopy87

Portal Pro
    August 12, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Snoop87,
    to get the full use of this plugin, you need to make id on tunein web (is free) and make sure you put it in the plugin configuration.;)

Hi,
    I really like your plugin, but I am missing an option to save favorite radio stations. It seems that you have to register at an online service, but I don't want that for such a trivial feature. Could you please add this feature? I only need a "Favorites" menu item and the possibility to add any online radio station from your catalog to that favorite list.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    are these skin issues or plugin issues?
    Plug-in, in the first case, the description is filled at the start of playback and does not change at all. In the second case, it seems a problem with the encoding, description filled correctly, but the actor is no longer in the encoding. Just tag album is not filled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom