RadioTime plugin 0.7.0.2 for MP 1.4 or lower (19-05-2013) (1 Viewer)

wjw

Portal Pro
July 13, 2008
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
First, thanks for this plugin.:D It's great.

However, I also have the problem with the BBC stations not playing, although as others have reported they will play if I browse to the Radio Time site with IE.

Oddly, however, they will not play if I use Opera to browse to that site; then all I see is "connecting"

Any ideas?

wjw

Portal Pro
July 13, 2008
Home Country
Just in case anyone is looking, I solved the problem with Opera - it requires an extra dll that I'd forgotten about.

However, the problem with the BBC streams not playing within the Plugin remains.

dukus

Portal Pro
January 20, 2006
Home Country
Romania Romania
Try this version, if you have a real media directshow codec(real player or realalternative) installed this should work

Attachments

• RadioTime.0.4.1.mpi
    30.6 KB

wjw

Portal Pro
July 13, 2008
Home Country
Unfortunately, it doesn't. I've tried it with both RealPlayer and RealAlternative.

The picture is slightly complicated, however, in that some of the BBC stations do work - but sadly not the ones I'd be most interested in.

I haven't tested all of them (there are far too many) but as an example BBC Radio 6 (and 7) do work but Radios 2,3 and 4 don't.

I assume that the rotating segmented green circle I now see is new and appears for the first selection while you coonect to the RadioTime server and login.

wjw

Portal Pro
July 13, 2008
Home Country
Log attached. It's of a session I started this morning specifically to demonstrate problem. I selected several working streams and then switched to some of the non-working BBC streams.

vanClasen

September 26, 2008
For next release i need a nice logo or some gfx (Now i have the yellow RadioTime label), and some translation for:
Search station
Change user
Sorting
Sort by name
Sort by bitrate

which language? german...

search station - Sender suchen
change user - Benutzer wechseln
sorting - Sortieren
sort by name - Nach Namen sortieren
sort by bitrate - Nach Bitrate sortieren

need more? write a mail.