RadioTime plugin 1.0.1.X for MP 1.4/1.5/1.6 (21-01-2014) (1 Viewer)

yoavain

Extension Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    Hi Toni,

Please attach full logs.
    Which Skin are you using?

Also, Please try the following:
    1. Uninstall the plugin
    2. Go to your Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\Windows folder and make sure the following files are deleted:
    - RadioTimePlugin.dll
    - RadioTimePlugin.pdb
    - RadioTimeOpmlApi.dll
    - RadioTimeOpmlApi.pdb
    - RadioTimeOpmlApi.XmlSerializers.dll
    3. Reinstall plugin.
    Thanks,
    Yoav

Hi Yoav,

I'm currently using the Avallanche skin 1.5.1.2. Before posting I tried reinstalling several times. Checked all the files being absent this time. Still the same error.

Which log files exactly do you need as there are plenty within the logs folder?

Greetings,
    Toni

An extract from MediaPortal.log

MediaPortal.log said:
    [2013-12-08 22:09:30,471] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - PluginManager: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Plugins\windows\RadioTimeOpmlApi.dll' file version: 1.0.0.44
    [2013-12-08 22:09:30,485] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - PluginManager: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Plugins\windows\RadioTimePlugin.dll' file version: 1.0.0.44
    [2013-12-08 22:09:30,504] [Error ] [MPMain ] [ERROR] - Exception while loading GUIWindows instances: RadioTimePlugin.RadioTimePluginGUI
    [2013-12-08 22:09:30,512] [Error ] [MPMain ] [ERROR] - Ein Aufrufziel hat einen Ausnahmefehler verursacht.
    [2013-12-08 22:09:30,515] [Error ] [MPMain ] [ERROR] - bei System.RuntimeTypeHandle.CreateInstance(RuntimeType type, Boolean publicOnly, Boolean noCheck, Boolean& canBeCached, RuntimeMethodHandle& ctor, Boolean& bNeedSecurityCheck)
    bei System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean fillCache)
    bei System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceImpl(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks, Boolean fillCache)
    bei System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boolean nonPublic)
    bei MediaPortal.GUI.Library.PluginManager.LoadWindowPlugin(String strFile)
    [2013-12-08 22:09:30,519] [Error ] [MPMain ] [ERROR] - Exception while loading ISetupForm instances: RadioTimePlugin.RadioTimePluginGUI
    [2013-12-08 22:09:30,523] [Error ] [MPMain ] [ERROR] - Ein Aufrufziel hat einen Ausnahmefehler verursacht.
    [2013-12-08 22:09:30,530] [Error ] [MPMain ] [ERROR] - bei System.RuntimeTypeHandle.CreateInstance(RuntimeType type, Boolean publicOnly, Boolean noCheck, Boolean& canBeCached, RuntimeMethodHandle& ctor, Boolean& bNeedSecurityCheck)
    bei System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean fillCache)
    bei System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceImpl(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks, Boolean fillCache)
    bei System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boolean nonPublic)
    bei MediaPortal.GUI.Library.PluginManager.LoadWindowPlugin(String strFile)

Could you send me in private your MediaPortal.xml (from "\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\")?

Thanks,
    Yoav

Toni

Portal Member
    February 14, 2012
    Wismar
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I finally decided to install Media Portal on a clean base. There were more minor issues that have occurred over time. If I remember correctly there were 3 major upgrades since the initial installation (assuming I started with MP 1.2).

Took me quite some time to set up everything as it has been before. But the work was worth it. Now everything works like a charm again - including RadioTime plugin. Anyway, thanks for maintaining this great plugin, Yoav!

Toni

mpab

Portal Member
    December 8, 2008
    Alicante
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Hello. I have installed MP 1.6 and RadioTime vanished. I understand it's only got compatibility up to MP 1.5. Could you upgrade it to 1.6? Thank you.

yoavain

Extension Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    Hello. I have installed MP 1.6 and RadioTime vanished. I understand it's only got compatibility up to MP 1.5. Could you upgrade it to 1.6? Thank you.

Can you attach logs?
    Also, what version of RadioTime are you using?

mpab

Portal Member
    December 8, 2008
    Alicante
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Me too. Sorry for that. Now every image in the Titan skin disappeared. I'm having a full uninstall and installing again. I got messed up because in the Config menu the plugin showed up as TuneIn instead of RadioTime.

Thanks.

Elof

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 18, 2005
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Regarding the error "Plugin Manager: Plugin RadioTimePlugin.RadioTimePluginGUI is incompatible with the current MediaPortal version! (File: RadioTimePlugin.dll)" I've found that if you copy the encrypted password in MediaPortal.xml from another computer you get this error. I use BackupSettings to keep my clients config in sync but need to remove the password and enter it again on every computer to be able to use RadioTime. I see the security logic not to be able to copy an encrypted password between computers but perhaps the plugin could clear the password if it's incorrect instead of disable the plugin?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom