Really bad jitter (1 Viewer)

Andrew H

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 8, 2007
    Alabama
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Andrew, I am having a problem with My TV freezing. I narrowed it down to channel changing if VMR9 exclusive mode is enabled. As soon as I try to change channels it freezes. Others on the board have this problem as well. The problem is, if I disable VMR9 exclusive mode the video is pretty choppy.

Seems like an endless journey... :)
    How about filling out your system specs and posting them... so far I have no idea the TV card you're having issue with, or the quality of your system. How can the forum help if we don't get a clear image of what you're struggling with? :)

chrisv

Portal Member
    December 20, 2007
    You're right Andrew. I was going to post a new message with full details. I actually tried out a few things this weekend and may have resolved one of my issues (stutter every few minutes). Once I confirm my findings I will post the details. As for the freeze on channel change, I installed the latest SVN builds (MP and Server) on Saturday and the problem went away. Just so you know, even though I still have not gotten my Hauppauge IR Blaster to fire in MP using TV Server, the act of changing the channels caused the freeze, even though the blaster is not working yet. The exact same setup works without freezing with Saturday's SVN builds.

Thanks for the help and as mentioned, I will post a new message once I confirm my results, and also reply to this thread with the hopes that it can help someone else out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom