[confirm] Recorded TV playback loses sync (1 Viewer)

vk3heg

Portal Member
April 3, 2008
Ballarat
Home Country
Australia Australia
I have done a test install with Windows 7 Ultimate, and this bug dosen't show up. Watching recordings made with RC3 and RC2 (Still have some from before the change to rc3) works and the audio don't loose sync.

Peter2

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 18, 2006
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Installed RC6 (not completely clean but since I had some issues, I uninstalled MePo + TvServer and installed them again) but I still have this problem.

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    The only time I have seen this happen is when I set my screen resolution to 1920 x 1080. Clearly my graphics card couldn't cope. As soon as I lowered the resolution, it was fine again.

This may not be relevant to everyone (or indeed anyone) but I thought I should mention it as a possible issue.

Mark

jonesdb

Portal Pro
    January 11, 2008
    Santa Clara, CA
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Mark,
    You may be completely correct about the video card. My card is marginal for HD, but something else has changed because from the time I started using MediaPortal until 1.1 RC1 or so I never had a problem even with HD content. The shows I record are the same, but the MP behavior has changed over time. I can't pinpoint the exact SVN, but it was around RC1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom