recording sometimes works (1 Viewer)

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Ok I installed the beta and it seemed to work fine for a while, I still need to get round to doing some deliberate testing but in the mean time I did have it lock up on resume till I killed the task. logs attached.
    Yeah, I don't see any problem on the TV Server side. With something like this, it really does pay to specify the time and circumstances in which you experienced the lockup because these things are not always easy to identify.

see what you can see anyway, is the lockup the same thing as before?
    No, there is no evidence of that happening.

Also, I just found, I tried to setup my VFD bu using this https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...minidisplay-driver-mediaportal-1-1-3-a-95616/ but some items cannot be used, if you select some items (even with the original files) the OK button gets disabled in the minidisplay plugin config
    I have no idea when it comes to mini-display stuff.

mm

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    First, try disabling the mini display plugin - it has had in past some issues on some HW when resuming from S3.

mrkaras

Portal Pro
    December 9, 2006
    Home Country
    good to hear there is no evidence of the previous problems. it looks like the issue is now that the mini display plug in doesn't work properly, I'll have to see if I can find some way to either manually edit the setting wherever they are (presumably in the registry?) or try to externally enable the OK button and hope it doesn't crash things unless you have any better ideas how to change the selection in the mini display plug in without the OK button going disabled?

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    ...unless you have any better ideas how to change the selection in the mini display plug in without the OK button going disabled?
    Is the plugin configured in MP configuration or TV Server configuration? If in MP config then the settings are likely to be stored in your MediaPortal.xml config file. Otherwise for TV Server the settings will most likely be in the Settings table in the TV Server database. Not very helpful I know, but I really do have no idea about this plugin...

:sorry:

mrkaras

Portal Pro
    December 9, 2006
    Home Country
    thanks anyway, I found a config fiel with the settings but nothing I can easily guess the correct change in, it looks like my minidisplay will be useless because the OK button gets incorectly disabled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom