[TV] Recordings with episodenames are no longer grouped in folders (2 Viewers)

johnzered

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 20, 2008
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    If recording series, the previous recordings can't be accessed, virtual folder is empty.

I had to use another approach to fix that. However it should work as designed in the next build. Please report back.

hi rtv, i have check build 24155, your fix is working but it has a small issue, if a folder contains a ' currently recording ' the folder does not have the red dot
    hope this helps
    iosu

Hi,

I can confirm that the folder no longer has the rec icon in front of it if it contains a currently recording show. Selecting that folder and that particular show will have the rec icon however. So it's just folders that are missing the icon.

//johnzered

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    - removed special handling for 'isrecording'

hi rtv, i have check build 24155, your fix is working but it has a small issue, if a folder contains a ' currently recording ' the folder does not have the red dot
    hope this helps
    iosu

Hi!
    Since noone complained about hkjensen's removal of this feature I left it commented out...
    Okay let me just re-enable it.

iosub

Portal Pro
    April 26, 2006
    San Sebastian
    - removed special handling for 'isrecording'

hope this helps
    iosu

Hi!
    Since noone complained about hkjensen's removal of this feature I left it commented out...
    Okay let me just re-enable it.

just download the fix... It's working, thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom