Reflexion skin (Alpha release screenshots 24.02.2012) (2 Viewers)

sab-to-go

Portal Pro
October 18, 2012
Home Country
Australia Australia
for small icon you said "The answers are nearly the same as for BlueVision, only referencing another plugin base folder." so im editing the mediastyles file? but not sure were to start. guessing around here
<!-- Video -->
<ControlTemplate x:Key="ListViewVideoItemTemplate">
changing
Source="{Binding MediaItem}" FallbackSource="VideoSmall.png" Width="{StaticResource MEDIA_THUMB_WIDTH_S}" Height="{StaticResource MEDIA_THUMB_HEIGHT_S}">
somehow?

i never got the bluevision to work. waiting on ge2301 to supply a mediastyle file with fix. but i also thought i would see what other skins there are and see what they are like and which suits my needs.

thanks

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hello can i ask where/how do you change the small thumbnail(when it detects a movie file) in the browser media nav from auto generated to a static icon of my choosing? (the red bit in browsermedianavCapture.png)

Yes, for media item images you are correct in this place:
    https://github.com/MediaPortal/Medi...mes/default/styles/MediaStyles.xaml#L729-L746

To explain: there is only one style which contains 3 different images (ItemTypeSmall, ItemTypeMedium, ItemTypeLarge), where only one is currently visible (defined by mediaview model).
    XML:
            <Image x:Name="ItemTypeSmall" Stretch="Uniform"
                Source="{Binding MediaItem}" FallbackSource="VideoSmall.png" Width="{StaticResource MEDIA_THUMB_WIDTH_S}" Height="{StaticResource MEDIA_THUMB_HEIGHT_S}">
              <Image.IsVisible>
                <Binding Source="{StaticResource ViewModeModel}" Path="LayoutSize" Converter="{StaticResource ExpressionValueConverter}" ConverterParameter="{}{0} == {LayoutSize}.{Small}"/>
              </Image.IsVisible>
            </Image>

Things to note:
    1. Source="{Binding MediaItem}" --> this will cause the image source to be bound to the actual MediaItem (can be video, image, audio, ...). This will be converted into a so called FanArtImage source here: https://github.com/MediaPortal/Medi.../FanArtService.Client/FanArtPlugin.cs#L53-L62 which will request a FanArtType.Thumbnail from server libary.
    2. FallbackSource="VideoSmall.png" --> this will be shown if no source can be loaded (also during the load process happens). This image you can freely design (put it either into skin\images or skin\theme\images)

sab-to-go

Portal Pro
    October 18, 2012
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    thank you very much for the info i now have home screen looking mostly as i would like.
    which means i need to ask another question? is it possible to rearrange/remove(hide) the home menu list in an order i would like?
    and here is the request can you tell me what file to look at?

also i managed to fix/set the small icon to be a static image. but i noticed if you stay to long on a file name it brings up a full screen picture in the background? would like to stop that can you tell me where to look please?

also disable MP2 in firewall and now i get this error in browser media area? can this be fixed? thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1437648028][/DOUBLEPOST]what would be really nice(but probably only my point of view) would be a setting to turn on or off ALL fanart completely(wish list)

Attachments

• browsemediaerrorCapture.PNG
      browsemediaerrorCapture.PNG
      869.8 KB

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    also i managed to fix/set the small icon to be a static image. but i noticed if you stay to long on a file name it brings up a full screen picture in the background? would like to stop that can you tell me where to look please?
    This is part of the background layer. They are stored here:

It supports two different source:

olli14

Portal Pro
    December 17, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I wanna try Mediaportal 2 with this great looking reflexion skin . Where can I download the skin files?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom