Remote login (1 Viewer)

mpedersen

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 3, 2009
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Great work!

I have a small task to have my perfect (allmost, it realy never is) setup.
    My HTPC goes into standby when not used. So when I want to access it I need to send a WOL to it.
    For this I have a bit of a complicated soultion, but it works for me.

I have my own web page running PHP, it sends a command to my NAS (NSLU2) running Debian Linux, when it recieves the right command it sends a WOL on the internal network, the HTPC turn on. When the HTPC is on I am getting redirected to the iPiMP page.

Works great, except.
    From my external web page I type in the user name and password and I would like to automatinc login to iPiMP using this.

In short my question is: What form inputs do I need to set to have iPiMP let me do login from an external page?
    At the moment I use the following: jsUsername, jsPassword, __EVENTVALIDATION and __VIEWSTATE and redirect my post directly to Login.aspx

Or do I need to change something in the code to allow direct login?

Kind regards
    Mark

mpedersen

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 3, 2009
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Okay, it can be done :D

I just made a small test, copied the code from the login screen, altered the action of the form to point at my HTPC and logged. Should have done this before writing :rolleyes:

So now I know I just need to have a look at the code to see if I am missing anything in the submit form.

\Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom