[Request] Crop instead of stretch 4:3 images for fanart (1 Viewer)

peque

Moderator - Spanish Forums
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Hi,

I'm coming from Fanart Handler forum and Google Code page. I posted this enhacement request there, but they point me to skin as responsible for this... So I link back to that request, and also reproduce the contents:

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/fanart-handler-535/enhacement-request-104615/

I would like StreamedMP to offer the option to show 4:3 fanart cropped (up and down) instead of stretched. All of my pictures are taken in 4:3, and I would like not to see them AR changed. In case of people inside the photo, it's really noticeable and ugly. Now I must to manually crop them before storing in picture fanart directory.

Thanks a lot!

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi,

I'm coming from Fanart Handler forum and Google Code page. I posted this enhacement request there, but they point me to skin as responsible for this... So I link back to that request, and also reproduce the contents:

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/fanart-handler-535/enhacement-request-104615/

I would like StreamedMP to offer the option to show 4:3 fanart cropped (up and down) instead of stretched. All of my pictures are taken in 4:3, and I would like not to see them AR changed. In case of people inside the photo, it's really noticeable and ugly. Now I must to manually crop them before storing in picture fanart directory.

Thanks a lot!

HI Peque,

We can look into it, I know you are being sent around the houses but could you add your request to our tracker please

Issues - streamedmp - StreamedMP Skin for MediaPortal - Google Project Hosting

So much goes on in the forums these requests can get lost.

thanks

peque

Moderator - Spanish Forums
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    I haven't seen any feedback since I posted that request... Any update?

Desde Runnymede con Tapatalk...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom