Request to edit the xml files to see movie Rating numbers score insted of Stars (1 Viewer)

itzik_vip

Portal Member
April 14, 2009
I am using Moving Pictures PLUG-IN to work with BLACK GLASS NOVA skin
the skin looks perfect but There's only one problem In my opinion, when you see the movie details in the skin the rating score (IMDB) appears with stars insted of numbers, the score number appers only in the movie details inside moving pictures configuration
i think that It would be more efficient that the Rating score from imdb will appears in numbers, exmple:I have hundreds of movies on the computer (Half of them have not had time to see) when i have to choose movie for viewing the rating numbers score can help me to choose more easy which movie to select, Usually i see movie that received rate more then 7.0-7.5

my request is that if you can edit the xml files and replace the score stars to numbers
if you can do it i will be very heppy to know what are the Exact changes that you made in the files

in addtion i add pictures for exmpels (see attach)

Thanks
Itzik

Attachments

• img.jpg
    img.jpg
    156.7 KB
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    70.6 KB

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    hi itzik_vip !

i'm also like better to have the score then the stars ...you can use my xml file i replace the stars with the score rating..

copy my file "movingpictures.listview.xml" to black glass nova skin folder ,,and don't forget to clear the Cache folder ..

itzik_vip

Portal Member
    April 14, 2009
    Thanks!!! you are the man! :)

Say it matter if I use the script - sratim.co.il version 1.0.5 ?
    i from israel and this script change the movie details to Hebrew language, you can see the exmple in the attach i added before
    i also added new attach

so you think that if i will use your xml file it should be work well ?

Thanks
    Itzik

Attachments

• (15107)_E4E2E3F8E5FA.jpg
      (15107)_E4E2E3F8E5FA.jpg
      39.8 KB

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    i thing it will work , i did not chang any thing eals only replace the star with the scor same position as the stars was ..

see screenshot...

edit : thir is no conection with script and skin file as far as i know ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom