Retro Theme

Discussion in 'X-Factor' started by stargate12, December 30, 2009.

1. stargate12
    • Premium Supporter

stargate12 MP Donator

Tool and Die Maker
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Home Country:
    United States of America United States of America
    After seeing a different backgrounds across the web, I saw some that I really liked. They were all old call signs, pictures from the 20's-50's when theater was big and tv was new and old black and white photos. It gave me an idea to try and collect backdrops to represent this time frame. I wanted to start this thread to collect those backdrops and ideas for new ones. I would love to hear ideas as well. Like: How do you represent Hulu, Netflix, YouTube, Online Videos, ...? I have no artistic talent so I need help in finding and creating these. Any help is appreciated. X-factor has the ability to change backdrops so I thought it might be cool to have the old movie reel count down as one of the backdrops for the movies tab.
    :D

Here are a few that I've stumbled across.

Movies:

FV003.1.jpg

drive_in_630px.jpg

retro-moving-pictures.jpg

Plugins:

retro-myplugins.jpg

TV:

retro-mytv.png

• Like Like x 2

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!