ReVision / Replicant v1.1.8. (1 Viewer)

Zeljko

Portal Pro
June 17, 2006
Home Country
Croatia Croatia
4. Could you make some suggestions (images maybe).

Look 1. ss and my mistake, free space it's on the right not left :D Could you make it a little transparent? Just to see something moving behind, I think it will be coll. Transparency is in now :D

5. Went back to the old colours.

Still is not perfect, but better. We can all try to find best color combination.

6. You're missing a lot of info in that screen, info is displayed from the tvguide.xml file - all ok on my side... I'll look into the progress bar thing, does it happen with all skins?

Yes, I know but other skin have better solution for info EPG. Put information in the bottom. Your version of EPG spend a lot of space and it's hard to see what is going to be next on every channel.
Progress bar thing it's only on your skin, as I know. I tried others skins but only you have that kind of look.

Thanks everybody ;-)

You're welcome :)

What about others points of suggestion?

Zeljko

elorentz

Portal Pro
July 6, 2006
I don't think he can use the exact icon, but can make one a lot like it. The hdteev author basically posted he didn't give anybody permission to use his graphics. Sounds like he wouldn't even if asked.

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/showthread.php?t=1947

seventh post. The username is displayed as anonymous because when the forum switched software, posts from inactive users were dumped into that account to clean things up.

Actually I thik the icons are from this iconpack

http://meedio.com/forum/about23665.html

I can't see any restriction on it's usage in that tread, but I have just read trough very fast.

Boilermaker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2004
    http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/17523206/

the download page doesn't seem to put any restrictions on it either:
    "A set of nice photo png icons intended for use with Meedio or an inferior :) Home Theater PC application. Enjoy!"

I would still try to contact the author just in case, better safe than sorry. They are sharp icons, hopefully they can be used with no problems.

odin318

Portal Pro
    April 21, 2006
    I am having a weird issue. I wanted to try out this skin, so I installed it and selected in under my Config tool. Now when I try and switch back to any other skin, MP just starts up, and gives me a blank screen. I can still see my desktop, but nothing in MP loads.

hobbes487

Portal Pro
    August 25, 2005
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I am having a weird issue. I wanted to try out this skin, so I installed it and selected in under my Config tool. Now when I try and switch back to any other skin, MP just starts up, and gives me a blank screen. I can still see my desktop, but nothing in MP loads.

Other Skins will not work unless you disable the weather overlay plugin. I had this issue as well. This is a problem that I think a lot of people are going to encounter now that there are skins that use this plugin. Skin developers should be sure to state this in the description of their skin.

P.S. Psycho, great work so far on the plugin.

Zeljko

Portal Pro
    June 17, 2006
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    Just to remind you about:
    7. Mini EPG doesn't work right in many way... When you try, you'll see. Here is some screenshots. As you can see Channel name sometimes just disappear.

11. Put rec logo somewhere on OSD.
    12. Home TV, Record Now doesn't change after click on it, it should change to Stop Recording.

As, you can see your skin is my default now and I'll find many bugs/suggestion.
    Just keep good work, and you (with me as tester) will make very good skin.

Zeljko

mycrow

Portal Member
    July 17, 2006
    Berlin
    If i find any, i'll report bugs tomorrow but for now this has to be said:

This is a GREAT skin !!
    Drums should roll, banners should fly!!
    Love it!

Big thanks to the various developers!

skwid

Portal Member
    November 20, 2006
    Home Country
    This truly is a great skin. Good work Man. I would like to report a bug. When used with the My Emulators Skin, it looks like the graphics downsizes to 4:3 or something. It's no longer widescreen. When I back out, it goes back to normal.

---- NEVERMIND, I managed to fix. I realized that I could edit the XML File.

J

natrlhy

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 2, 2006
    Bay Area, CA
    Home Country
    Just trying out this skin for the first time and I LOVE it...

First thing I noticed is, the icons on the home screen are the wrong ratio. They appear to be the MCE icons. I still use these quite a bit. Any chance of getting these updated?

How difficult would it be to move the description of the TV shows somewhere else? The TV Guide seems a bit small and doesn't feel like enough can be seen. It feels very squished ;) I get this sense even on my 50" plasma sitting 6 feet away on the couch.

I have also noticed that even though I have MP configured to enable Timeshifting, when I go to My TV, Timeshifting is disabled when using this skin.

One last thing... MP crashes with this skin when going back to the home screen. MP log is here:

http://pastebin.team-mediaportal.com/11363

GREAT WORK!

faleloncio

Portal Pro
    August 31, 2006
    Badajoz
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Minor bugs and suggestions to 0.3.5 beta release

First of all, did anybody notice fonts are now bigger than in 0.3.4 release? :mad: I think this is an bug, cause all text appear now very collapsed, and therefore space between lines is too small.

Minor bugs and (good?) suggestions:

TV
    I think EPG is now perfect (even colors) but ...
    • Weather dissapeared on footer box.
    • TV logos aspect ratio is lightly streched. (see "TV_EPG_logo_aspect_ratio.jpg")
    • Teletext aspect ratio is not correct (see "TV_Teletext_aspect_ratio.jpg"
      image)
    • Teletext "Fullscreen" option does not work.
    Suggestion about TV Logo on footer: There is a place at left or right of mini-tv image.

Video
    Suggestion (taked from other skin) (see "Video_Header_Times" image)
    • Start time (A) will always be 0:00 ... better to show elapsed time instead.
    • Even a better idea is to delete start time (A) and put elapsed time (C) in total time (B), to give more space to text that appear when changing subtitles or dshow filters (on pressing "A" key).
    • To show in right side (C) estimated ending time (it's very usefull to avoid us calculate ending real time of the movie)

Pictures
    • Header small image (appear when mouse pointer over an image of list) aspect ratio not correct.
    • Sometimes appear a message "Missing or invalid ..... replicant\slideshow.xml" when in slideshow mode.
    Nothing more to report, sir.

:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom