ReVision / Replicant v1.1.8. (1 Viewer)

Flerbizky

Portal Pro
July 18, 2005
Copenhagen
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
It's probably been mentioned in this thread, but there in only 1 small flaw I see, and that is the presence of a small "dot" below all the letter C's. Other than that, this is my favorite. Thanks!

That's probably due to you not running your PC is the skin's native resolution - the font/graphic caching that MP does is responsible, this is very noticable on the xface skin - running it in 1280x720 is great but run it at 1360x768 introduced a lot of font alignment issues.

So does 1920x1200, which annoys me immensely, but as this is just my mainbox and not the HTPC where it really counts, it doesn't really matter !...

floepie

Portal Pro
November 5, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
That's probably due to you not running your PC is the skin's native resolution - the font/graphic caching that MP does is responsible, this is very noticable on the xface skin - running it in 1280x720 is great but run it at 1360x768 introduced a lot of font alignment issues.

Yes, I run at 1360x768, but everything looks fine to me with no font/alignment issues other than than the C's.

quanfer

Portal Member
December 13, 2007
How did you set it up to look like the screenshot with the Heroes tv series? Is this w/ MPTV plugin? Mine doesn't look like that =/.

quanfer

Portal Member
December 13, 2007
Hello,

I'm having some problems and misalignment issues with this skin. I'm also having similar problems with spin revolve, but blue2wide is fine.

When viewing films in either myfilms or my videos, the display is off. For example, in filmstrip view, I only see three movies at a time. The entire right half of the screen is blank. And on big icon or small icon view, the movie title and description overlap each other, and often times over the icons as well.

Also, when comparing my screenshot of TVSeries w/ fan art to the one here, the pics of the episode appear at the upper right of the screen, whereas it's on the lower right in the example shot. Is this how its supposed to be?

Thank you for any support, I love the skin.

MrT

Portal Member
May 18, 2007
This is the best skin out there, for my needs. And i'v tried quiet a few. Keep up the good work. Hopefull we will see many good updates from you, Psycho Reptile.

Psycho Reptile

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2006
    Cambridge, England
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Well, I haven't actually made any updates to this skin in a long time. It's up to you guys to post the bugs etc ;).

@ quanfer, screenshots would be nice :).

Somperson

Portal Member
    March 23, 2006
    Sorry for the delay in the screenshots, been busy with work and remodeling our family room (where the mediacenter is). Basically i have a 1080p tv and I use this skin. I think its the best looking skin to date. I use My Videos for movies, but in fullscreen mode I only show 4 movies across. As you can see there is a alot of empty space on the right. I feel easily enough to have 5 images/movies per row.

I would love for it to have 5 movies across. My best guess is that this skin resizes a little but weird when blowing up to 1080p. I mocked this image up below.

Hopefully this makes sense... if not I will be checking this thread in the upcoming weeks. Thanks guys this is a terrific skin. FYI - this is true 1080p (1980x1080)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom