ReVision / Replicant v1.1.8. (3 Viewers)

Psycho Reptile

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2006
    Cambridge, England
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    @ Somperson and anyone else using ReVision/Replicant, I'm gonna get the next release of Monochrome out of the door. Then I'll have a look at ReVision/Replicant - as I said before I haven't done anything on either of these skins in a while ;)

Somperson

Portal Member
    March 23, 2006
    Thanks man. This is such a great skin. I just got a remote and it seems to work pretty well with the skin. The only other change I might make would be to not have the screenshot icons in the my-tvseries plugin right next to the file. It is so small I cannot even make out what the image is.. and it appears in the top right corner. Maybe change that image to have an HD logo or something. ~ Not a huge deal... this was something small.

IF anyone has any recommendations on whats the best way to config an MCE remote for this skin, I'd love to hear suggestions. The only issue I saw with this is when i hit info.. it loads the on-screen gui, and then additional options like aspect, audio, subs. Is there a way to distinguish the two?

Thanks again for this skin, if there is anything ai can do to help please let me know I would love too...

ero

January 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Use and love the Replicant skin. I don't know if this is a skin question or general MediaPortal question... on the Mini EPG is there any way to show the actual start time of the show? It could even replace the "Now:" and "Next:" titles.

Somperson

Portal Member
    March 23, 2006
    Is there any way to have to make the IMDB information load up before the movie is played? I dont know if this is configurable by the skin or not?

This is also a personal preference of mine, I can't speak for anyone else. I just like the info of the movie to show before its actually played. Instead of left-clicking on the file and checking IMDB every time.

Jason

teknologist

May 3, 2008
    Home Country
    France France
    Fix for 1080p MP-TV Series layout problem in GroupList

Hi,

After reviewing TVSeries.xml and testing on 1080p I have modified TVSeries.xml (default view only) to cop a little better with 1920x1080p screen res.

The work is not perfect, it's just my humble contribution for those frustrated to be unable to use MP-TVSeries on 1080p with this awesome skin that is Replicant.

Only tested in 1080p with Replicant latest as of today.

Cheers,

--Eric

PS: Kuddos to Psycho Reptile for making this awesome skin that MP truly deserved for some time (I may be rude but I think these are the only skin professionnaly looking...all the rest is low quality stuff...very ugly on 1080p. Only skins that show off on 1080p are Revision and Replicant.)

Attachments

• TVSeries.xml
      30.6 KB

rickyman

Portal Pro
    February 5, 2008
    i am using revsion 1.7 i dont know why my word/number is overlapped together. i am wondering what can we do about it to fix this problem.

Attachments

• weather.jpg
      weather.jpg
      68.5 KB

Psycho Reptile

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2006
    Cambridge, England
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    These skins do need some updating for RC1+, I'm just finalising Indigo and Monochrome for the latest MP release and the I'll update these two. In the mean time you can edit the PosX and PosY values of controls in myweather.xml. Have a look at B2 as another control needs to be added due to changes to the weather.com API.

rickyman

Portal Pro
    February 5, 2008
    where in myweather.xml do i change it. which part of it do i need to change? so the 4 days weather forecast will be about 1 or 1.5 inches down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom