ReVision / Replicant v1.1.8. (2 Viewers)

sogge

Portal Pro
September 24, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain
Weather Update

I made some changes in myweather.xml so it will display correct after the weather interface update. please feel free to have it a try but be sure to backup your original file. I will attach a screenshot and the xml file.

Attachments

• myweather.jpg
    myweather.jpg
    38.4 KB
  • myweather.xml
    30.6 KB

vlapietra

February 17, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I made some changes in myweather.xml so it will display correct after the weather interface update. please feel free to have it a try but be sure to backup your original file. I will attach a screenshot and the xml file.

Looks great! :D

BigGuy_NZ

May 4, 2008
Missing 1.8

I must be doing something incredibly wrong as I cant seem to find Replicant 1.1.8 - only 1.1.7. :oops:
I've searched the forums for a direct link and searched the themes page but all point to 1.1.7.

Am I missing something?

Thanks for the excellent skin BTW.:)

mista335

Portal Member
July 14, 2006
I must be doing something incredibly wrong as I cant seem to find Replicant 1.1.8 - only 1.1.7. :oops:
I've searched the forums for a direct link and searched the themes page but all point to 1.1.7.

Am I missing something?

Me either.

Anyone have a link to 1.1.8?

kuwaiki

May 26, 2008
Home Country
Spain Spain
Thnx Sogge!! I cannot wait to get back home and try it!!

Other question: Does anyone know if is there any plan to update this skin to MPv1.0??? The "old skin" popup is killing me!!

Thnx Psycho Reptile for this great piece of art!!

datja

Portal Pro
March 3, 2007
Stockholm
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
A funny sidenote, which I guess many have noted, is Psycho Reptile's genial name of "Replicant" for an MP skin. The Replicants were the anempathic androids in the movie Blade Runner. In the movie, the police jargon for Replicants was "Skin Jobs".:)

giorgos25

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 15, 2008

Am I missing something?

Me either.

Anyone have a link to 1.1.8?

I have the same problem.
    Where can I find 1.1.8 ?
    Thanks!

kenwonders

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 19, 2007
    Home Country
    England England
    Eh? First page in this thread.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I see what you mean! Sorry!

fab661

May 13, 2007
    MyTrailers

hello,

I installed the replicant skin on mediaportal 1.0.2.0.
    I copied the mytrailers dll in the replicant plugin folder.

Now when I select the trailers menu, I see the trailers page but no data, no trailer ...

How can I make mytrailers work? Can you help me?

Fab

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom