Rework Video/Splitter Codec Section VC1/i VideoPlayer (5 Viewers)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hey, sure it will be nice to see how the build works for other :)
    It's like a pre_1.3.0Alpha (not all branch was in it but for sure the one i think nice and cool was in)
    I don't know if i can make the installer here (surely yes lol) but i don't want that user use only that one, i mean we need testing on other one because my fork can have issue for example on Native Bluray but not in the official one from AREA51 thread. (even if i think not lol) but it's to explain the point of view.

But if tester want it for trying why not but just be sure to test other installer from AREA51 :)

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Maybe it could be better to wait with such an installer until MP 1.2.3 is released.
    I think this needs the most testing at the moment. The problem could be that people only wanna test this nice new features and forget about MP 1.2.3 testing.

Kotik

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 19, 2009
    Athens
    Home Country
    Greece Greece
    I also agree that we should keep it the way it is atm and hope that the 1.2.3 test build gets all the attention it needs.

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi,
    gave it some testing & I like to have the options (no doubt!), but poor all those that hate configuration!
    No problem for those movies I have tested, cool to have the option to configure external codecs from MP config with a click, one thing, is it possible to hide or gray out those which has no configuration like dvd navigator etc?

Did I remeber to say I like it! :D

Regards
    Roy

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    I will look to see if it's possible like if value = 1 grey out it :)
    Seb.

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi,
    Yeah, wasn't that one I meant, but that said this is nice too (gray out what can't be selected much easier for the user imho).
    The one I meant was the setting for selected codec/filter (the one behind the dropdown) if it is possible to detect if it has settings or not.

Regards
    Roy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom