Rockstar - the ultimate online music plugin (Spotify&Grooveshark&Rdio) (2 Viewers)

Klathman

Portal Member
July 19, 2007
You need paid account, Web or Unlimited but I'm not sure which. Do you have paid account? I cannot test this because I don't have paid account and I'm not going to pay for both Spotify and Rdio.

Yes I've got an Rdio Unlimited subscription. Mobile playback works which means that the sub is in place and it was working when you first added the functionality.

Let me know if you want to do a screen sharing session or to get an account.

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Have you read anything of compatibility for MP 1.6 Pre in the changelog. :p
    Hi Holzi,

very constructive comment. hence forgive me to adopt the same style. The official requirement from the author, stated on his Homepage for the most recent version, is: Mediaportal 1.4.0 Final or higher

I see no reason why it would not work under 1.6, maybe there is - it's just that the check has 1.5 as highest version.

Regards,
    HTPC_Sourcer

seco

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Seco,

That's fine and I will wait for your 1.6 compatible version.

My comment about the changelog was addressing Holzi's comment only. I guess that few people appreciate being patronized without a reason.:whistle:

Best regards,
    HTPC_Sourcer

bloasfist

Portal Pro
    November 16, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I use rockstar for some time,i really love it! Thanks for your work! But of course, i have one 'but' ;)...

Recently i ditched my ir remote and started using ampdroid/wifiremote. This works ok, but one thing is missing: mediaportal playlist /search results support from rockstar. With this i mean that search results and playlists do not show up as scrollable lists in ampdroid, whereas in other plugins (e.g. online video's) they do.
    Is this simply never thought of or are there other reasons why this doesn't work?

Keep up the good work!

akost01

December 25, 2013
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

I really would like to get this plugin to work for me using Spotify. I have a new 1.5 Final version of MP installed and trying to use the latest (2.4.2) version of Rockstar. As long as I don't enable Spotify the plugin works using my Grooveshark account. When I enable Spotify MP crashes everytime at start up. The error log (se attached log file) says something about "Error initializing window:Rockstar.UI.RockstarPlugin". I have done some Google but no success. The first version i tried was 2.4.1 and it was the same problem there.

What am I missing here? Please help - I'm sure this is a great plugin (and I'm doing something wrong:)!

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom