Rockstar - the ultimate online music plugin (Spotify&Grooveshark&Rdio) (2 Viewers)

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thanks for that....

But this means that you let us hanging untill then?
    Its the most used plugin I use in MP, hours and hours of music per day.
    Now Im forced to ALT-F4 and switch to spotify itself. :(

Well, i guess your busy in real life.

Keep up the good work!

That's the risk of using any pre-release/BETA products of MediaPortal.

If you're using your system a lot and want stability and full functionality all the time, stay at the latest final version..

Al_Capone

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    please, if possible, support other audio renderers than BASS engine, I needed to change to directshow because bass gets broken easily, and fails on ever second MP3 with BASS_ERROR_HANDLE.

BlackBurn

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 4, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    First off all thanks for a great plugin!

I didn't read all the pages, so maybe someone already asked this, but the Radio feature of Spotify would be a real nice addition to this already great plugin!

Klathman

Portal Member
    July 19, 2007
    I've started to have a problem playing anything from Rdio. I'm consistently getting the error "Unable to resolve playback URL: Internal Server Error"

Looking in the rockstar.log I get the following...

20-Dec-2013 17:32:04.452 Error [ RockstarPlugin]: Streaming track Born To Run, URI /artist/Bruce_Springsteen/album/Greatest_Hits/track/Born_To_Run/ failed System.Exception: Unable to resolve playback URL: Internal Server Error
    at RdioSharp.RdioManager.ResolvePlayback(String key)
    at Rockstar.Core.Client.Rdio.RdioClient.Download(Track track)

This is on MediaPortal 1.50 using Titan Extended skin.

Searches are working and I've cleared the rdio authentication and re-added it just in case that was the problem but no joy.

seco

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    I've started to have a problem playing anything from Rdio. I'm consistently getting the error "Unable to resolve playback URL: Internal Server Error"

Looking in the rockstar.log I get the following...

20-Dec-2013 17:32:04.452 Error [ RockstarPlugin]: Streaming track Born To Run, URI /artist/Bruce_Springsteen/album/Greatest_Hits/track/Born_To_Run/ failed System.Exception: Unable to resolve playback URL: Internal Server Error
    at RdioSharp.RdioManager.ResolvePlayback(String key)
    at Rockstar.Core.Client.Rdio.RdioClient.Download(Track track)

This is on MediaPortal 1.50 using Titan Extended skin.

Searches are working and I've cleared the rdio authentication and re-added it just in case that was the problem but no joy.

You need paid account, Web or Unlimited but I'm not sure which. Do you have paid account? I cannot test this because I don't have paid account and I'm not going to pay for both Spotify and Rdio.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom