Rockstar - the ultimate online music plugin (Spotify&Grooveshark&Rdio) (3 Viewers)

DrDoc

July 23, 2011
Re: Rockstar 2.0.1 - the ultimate online music plugin (Spotify&Grooveshark)

Hi @ aall,

at first great addon. But now i have to register @mediaportal because i have my first problem that i cant solve :rolleyes:

I have installed rockstar new version and mediaportal 1.2.
At the first time the addon works without Problems (grooveshark) But today i want to start the Plugin an get an error message that it cant connect to grooveshark.

I have read all your troubleshooting tips and tickets but i cant found the problem :\ Last.fm addon works fine. (so i have no inet connection problems ;))

In the log file i found following message:

Code:
Performing the task has failed System.Exception: Grooveshark connection failed ---> System.Exception: Response Error:  invalid client

Maybe anyone can help me?! :)

Thanks for answer

Cu DrDoc

Attachments

• Rockstar.zip
    539 bytes

seco

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland

Hi @ aall,

at first great addon. But now i have to register @mediaportal because i have my first problem that i cant solve :rolleyes:

I have installed rockstar new version and mediaportal 1.2.
    At the first time the addon works without Problems (grooveshark) But today i want to start the Plugin an get an error message that it cant connect to grooveshark.

I have read all your troubleshooting tips and tickets but i cant found the problem :\ Last.fm addon works fine. (so i have no inet connection problems ;))

In the log file i found following message:

Code:
    Performing the task has failed System.Exception: Grooveshark connection failed ---> System.Exception: Response Error:  invalid client

Maybe anyone can help me?! :)

Thanks for answer

Cu DrDoc

Hi,

You need to wait for 2.0.2 release:

Downloads | Rockstar Space | Assembla

DrDoc

July 23, 2011

Thx for the fast answer :)
    (and i thought my system was buggy ;))

Thx again 4 the nice plugin :)

Cu DrDoc

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Re: Rockstar 2.0.2 - the ultimate online music plugin (Spotify&Grooveshark)

Hi,

here is a compiled Dutch language file.. Only change: Now playing was translated as; "Nu speelt" but It have to be; "Nu afspelen"

Regards

Attachments

• nl.xml
      3.9 KB

2BitSculptor

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 23, 2008
    South Central Wisconsin
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America

Thanks for the update! :D:D

Everything is working perfectly ... except ... now I have to buy a Premium account with Spotify U.S. :mad:

Chuck

edit: I've got a month of Spotify Premium ... it all works, now I have to see if my use justifies continuing the subscription, tough competition with free services from Last.FM and Pandora.

seco

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland

Everything is working perfectly ... except ... now I have to buy a Premium account with Spotify U.S. :mad:

Chuck

edit: I've got a month of Spotify Premium ... it all works, now I have to see if my use justifies continuing the subscription, tough competition with free services from Last.FM and Pandora.

I think you will find Spotify worth the money :)

The Android client is also cool when you're on the road.

2BitSculptor

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 23, 2008
    South Central Wisconsin
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America

Chuck

I have neither need nor desire to own an i-mobile device, I would only be using Spotify in MP. Paying nearly $120 USD a year for streaming music will be hard to justify, like I said, against the free services, and Spotify Free doesn't work in MP (I don't mind putting up with ads).

Chuck

mishmash

Portal Member
    April 30, 2007

Chuck

I have neither need nor desire to own an i-mobile device, I would only be using Spotify in MP. Paying nearly $120 USD a year for streaming music will be hard to justify, like I said, against the free services, and Spotify Free doesn't work in MP (I don't mind putting up with ads).

Chuck

I agree $120 USD per year is too much for radio:eek:. I would also be quite happy with the version with ads. I currently use Blockify to mute the ads in the standalone Spotify. I use Tiny shark on my android for Grooveshark, works well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom