Rockstar - the ultimate online music plugin (Spotify&Grooveshark&Rdio) (3 Viewers)

seco

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Re: Rockstar Beta 1.0.2 - the ultimate online music plugin (Spotify&Grooveshark)

Please try version 1.0.2 attached in the first post.

Luca Brasi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Rockstar Beta 1.0.2 - the ultimate online music plugin (Spotify&Grooveshark)

It works! Thanks! I can search and load songs. And i can load the playlists from gs, but when i try to start them nothing happens an I see an empty screen.

seco

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Re: AW: Rockstar Beta 1.0.2 - the ultimate online music plugin (Spotify&Grooveshark)

It works! Thanks! I can search and load songs. And i can load the playlists from gs, but when i try to start them nothing happens an I see an empty screen.

What you mean by "starting" playlist?

When you click Grooveshark playlist, can you see the tracks for the playlists? If there are no tracks visible, does this happen for all of your Grooveshark playlists? Then try creating a Grooveshark playlist with single song.

And a stupid question but have you added songs for these playlists? :) If you can see the tracks, do you mean they won't play when you click a song in the playlist?

Can you play Grooveshark tracks added to default playlist from search?

Luca Brasi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Rockstar Beta 1.0.2 - the ultimate online music plugin (Spotify&Grooveshark)

Sorry man, my fault! There were no songs in the list :) So your question wasn't stupid after all! Everything is working great now!

marson

Portal Pro
    June 9, 2007
    uk
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Re: Rockstar Beta 1.0.2 - the ultimate online music plugin (Spotify&Grooveshark)

Many Thanks seco, all working fine now ...

btotaku

Portal Member
    August 27, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: Rockstar Beta 1.0.2 - the ultimate online music plugin (Spotify&Grooveshark)

Really nice work, i'm using grooveshark without any problems so far.

Only one thing is bothering me:
    is it intended to show only 50 tracks max, when performing a music search?
    Or is this limitation beyond the control of the plugin due to API restrictions?

If not, would it be possible to remove it, or set a customizable value for max results?

Anyway, great work!

seco

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Re: AW: Re: Rockstar Beta 1.0.2 - the ultimate online music plugin (Spotify&Groovesha

Really nice work, i'm using grooveshark without any problems so far.

Only one thing is bothering me:
    is it intended to show only 50 tracks max, when performing a music search?
    Or is this limitation beyond the control of the plugin due to API restrictions?

If not, would it be possible to remove it, or set a customizable value for max results?

Anyway, great work!

Yes, it would be possible to make a configurable value for max results. I'll consider this in the next version but currently I don't have any spare time to spent with the plugin..

btotaku

Portal Member
    August 27, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

This would be really cool, :D

But as i said before, the plugin itself works without any flaws on my system, and this is a nice-to-have feature!

accolon

Portal Member
    March 23, 2007

It works really good for me! But I would love the ability to use visualizations while playing music with rock star.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom