Rockstar - the ultimate online music plugin (Spotify&Grooveshark&Rdio) (3 Viewers)

chewbacca

Portal Member
August 12, 2009
Home Country
France France
Hi
I have an issue since several weeks with Rockstar 2.5.4.0. Each time I try to open it I get a black screen with the error `Missing or invalid file:`. No filename is given. I tried to reinstall the plugin but no luck. All plugins are up to date and Mediaportal is 1.9.0.
Logs attached. Thanks

seco

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Hi
    I have an issue since several weeks with Rockstar 2.5.4.0. Each time I try to open it I get a black screen with the error `Missing or invalid file:`. No filename is given. I tried to reinstall the plugin but no luck. All plugins are up to date and Mediaportal is 1.9.0.
    Logs attached. Thanks

Try remove file 'C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Database\Rockstar\Playlists2.1\.default_playlist.xml

or if that does not help remove directory 'C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Database\Rockstar\Playlists2.1

chewbacca

Portal Member
    August 12, 2009
    Home Country
    France France
    Try remove file 'C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Database\Rockstar\Playlists2.1\.default_playlist.xml
    or if that does not help remove directory 'C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Database\Rockstar\Playlists2.1
    It worked. Thanks a lot seco !

Klathman

Portal Member
    July 19, 2007
    Is anyone having problems with Rdio streaming? Nothing is playing and I'm getting 403 errors in the log files.

21-Dec-2014 14:50:38.179 Error [ RockstarPlugin]: Streaming track The Feast and The Famine, URI /artist/Foo_Fighters/album/Sonic_Highways/track/The_Feast_and_The_Famine/ failed System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.
    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
    at RdioSharp.RdioManager.DoWebRequest(String url, String postData, CookieContainer cookieContainer)
    at RdioSharp.RdioManager.ResolvePlayback(String key)
    at Rockstar.Core.Client.Rdio.RdioClient.Download(Track track)

Klathman

Portal Member
    July 19, 2007
    Never mind. Already fixed/easy fix.

Noticed that there was an update so installed that and cleared authentication data and re-entered it. All good now.

TrendyUser

Portal Member
    February 27, 2007
    Den Haag
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hey ppl.

Want to install mp v1.10 final.
    Will rockstar 2.5.4.0 work with this version, or does rockstar need a update?

If an update is needed, Seco, when can we expect one?

Happy newyear all!

irelandp

Portal Member
    September 25, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi,

Great addin but one question. We use it to play Spotify through a high quality sound system. Spotify is set to play high quality music. However, when we play through media portal rockstar, the quality is poorer.

Is it possible to configure rockstar to used the high quality feed from Spotify or are there other reasons why the quality it not as good as using the Spotify client itself.

Thoughts appreciated
    Paul

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom